• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Ladbrokes watch the races free

Hi all,
I saw it advertised somewhere this week that you could watch racing free on the ladbrokes site.Anyone know anything of this ,usually there is a catch someting like you have a bet on the race or a million quid in your account or something like that.Laddies closed me down years ago but if you can watch the races live without having to sign up for an account that should be OK.
Kenny

...and now the tote had a race today at chelmsford entitled ' " tote.co.uk Free Streaming Every UK Race Handicap",so off I go to the tote,can I find free streaming can I hell!!!....of course this could be read another way, that free streaming at the tote IS a handicap so they dont bother :)
Anyone else gone to look for free streaming only to find that when you get there they want you to sign your soul over to them.Its daft really I can go and sit in a bookies all day and watch the racing for nothing,why should online be any different,the grabbing toerags want you to bet on the races then online or at the shop they should give you the race to watch.
The setup now is like going into a clothes shop,buying a new pair of flares and then they tell you to come back next week to pick them up.
Ken

Back