• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Kevs football

Kevinc

Mare
Do like my football

Montreal Toronto

Start off with Drogba evens with coral to score anytime , scored a double the last time these two met , takes pens and free kicks , likely chance hel get on scoresheet

Usually go ew with bet365 on first goalscorers and ill kick myself if he scores first but hey Ho

Kevinc

Mare
thank you , yeah i like those bets for that reason , can just chill afterwards lol

Cambridge Bristol

I fancy the away team in this who have been playing well away from home with a record of 5-1-1 away from home this season and do tend to find the net , having only failed to score once away.

Bristol Rovers 6/4

djb38

Gelding
thank you , yeah i like those bets for that reason , can just chill afterwards lol

Cambridge Bristol

I fancy the away team in this who have been playing well away from home with a record of 5-1-1 away from home this season and do tend to find the net , having only failed to score once away.

Bristol Rovers 6/4
Have you checked scooterboys excellent thread? He's waiting for bristol rovers to win, to pick up a nice little double

Quick Off Of The Mark | The UK Betting Forum

Kevinc

Mare
Bristol Rovers take the lead at 2-1 and ive cashed out my fiver bet to get 10.39 back , shouldnt really cash out as theyve been on top but you never know.

no i havent really ventured over to the football side of forum until i created this thread @djb38 , hopefully they hold out

Kevinc

Mare
Central Coast Mariners vs Sydney

Early kick off this one at 6.15am uk time

Carrying on from last season to this . CCM have 3 wins a draw and a loss from last 5 home.
Sydney have 4 wins and a loss so not alot between them really.
Sydney in better form recently getting two 1-0 wins back to back , both matches won in last couple of minutes.
Central havent failed to score in any game this season in league but are finding it hard not to concede , they do have alot of shots per game and if able to get an early goal, they might grow in confidence and get the result

23/10 is too tempting for a home team , btts prob most likely but in it to win it.

2.42 staked

Kevinc

Mare
Mariners went down to 10 just before ht when drawing 1-1 , don't know if it had bearing on game but Sydney score two in last 10 mins to win , should have went btts lol

Kevinc

Mare
Went for an accum of man city , boro and dunfermline plus I'm having a single on Ross County @ 7/5 with the accum at 5s

Ross County continue in good heart , winning the Highland derby midweek and have only lost twice away this season , at celtic and hearts which aren't easy places to get a result
Dundee utd were woeful at celtic and have only won once at home when winning in extra time in cup

Away win Looks the value

Last edited:

Kevinc

Mare
Ah well both were dire

Hibs 5/2

Must admit I can't stand rangers , spending 5mil a year wages to win vs painters and decorators in div 3 and 2 , or league 2 and 1 whatever Diddy league they call themselves.
Most boring team to watch and I fancy Hibs to get a result
Hibs lost 6-2 to rangers in challenge cup but that's equivalent to johnstons paint trophy so wouldn't read too much into it
Hibs unbeaten at home in the league this season and Cummings in good form so expect him to score

Hibs win 5/2
Cummings ew first goalscorer 13/2

mandkay

Mare
Well played Kevin, must admit I had Rangers ahead on my ratings but you certainly seem to know your Scottish football, well done.

Kevinc

Mare
I can never put rangers on my coupon lol Hibs needed to win today as rangers are expected to beat the other teams , thought gers were lucky against falkirk and falkirk Hibs of similar level

Southampton play a Bournemouth team that looked a bit fragile at times last week at spurs and for that reason I'm having an anytime goalscorer single on

Van Dijk anytime 6/1 Southampton

Didn't see midweek game but vs Liverpool he really should have scored and is a threat at set pieces

Kevinc

Mare
go with this accumulator for tonights games

1 Wolverhampton Bristol City v Wolverhampton
(Full Time Result) 03/11/2015 None 15/8 To Run
2 Derby Derby v QPR
(Full Time Result) 03/11/2015 None 7/10 To Run
3 Middlesbrough Middlesbrough v Rotherham
(Full Time Result) 03/11/2015 None 4/11 To Run
4 Reading Reading v Huddersfield
(Full Time Result) 03/11/2015 None 4/6 To Run
5 Bradford Bradford v Blackpool