• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

kennys tipping service

Hi all,
I have given a few tips on here but I would like to invite all members of the bettongforum to join my tipping service.These are my paid for tips and are amazing value for money.
This is how it works.Send me your email and I will send you the tips the morning of the race.The service has never made a loss.
There are around 12 advices per week.Last week I had eleven 50/1 winners and a couple of 100/1 winners and two losers.
My terms are very fair I charge only £500 a week but if you want to subscribe for a year I will do you a special deal at £10,000 for the whole year.
Here's what some satisfied customers have said
Hi Ken,thanks for an amazing service seventy four 20/1 winners in one day quite exceptional even for you.
Ken you are the Genius of the turf since subscribing to your service I have just bought my third Aston Martin after years of driving an Allegro...
Ken I was on a loosing streak of twenty years until I subscribed to your wonderful service,now I have Champers for breakfast dinner and tea.I have placed and extra £1.50 on my usual £500 weekly subscription so you can buy yourself a cup of Tea.
What a wonderful day ken,you went through the card at every meeting and your advised giant accy has just won me 136 million quid for a pound.Yours is the best service by far and you are a genius of the turf etc etc

All the above are quite genuine so if you want to join just let me know...but hurry places are limited to 500,000 so first come first served.
Yours in sport
Honest Ken the bookie pounder.
small print
ps subscriptions are non refundable so if you are not happy with my service just piss off

Hello all,
It with a heavy heart that I have to communicate to all members the end of Kenny's tipping service.The reason is that the bookies have caught on to my remarkable tipping and consequently I am simply not getting the prices.Yesterday for example I got twenty eight 50/1's and eleven 100/1s but the sp for the 50/1s dropped right down to 40/1 and the 100/1 right down to 66/1.
It is also effecting my judgement.Last week I only managed an LSP of 11,000 points profit.As regular subscribers know I usually make around 20,000 points profit a week .
However all is not lost.I am still willing to give advices to a very small fraternity of dedicated subscribers but sadly I will have to put up the subscription costs to £1200 a week.But to avoid bookies spying on the service and knocking down the price everything will have to be done secretly.So from now on callers will be given a special telephone number to ring between 9 and 10 on morning of the race,in order to get the selections.
Please stay tuned in for update
Yours in sport
Kenny(King Of The Turf)

small print
Telephone calls will last no more than 1 hour and calls will be charged at 30 quid a minute .I must stress again that I dont give refunds,I'm not made of bloody money you know, bugger me some people are never satisfied.

Back