• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

It's A Lay The Away Day.

.... OK I am all set to try this Lay The Away system which replaces the Alternative BTTS Value Method. Will try it for a while and see how it goes. If it fails it can easily be binned.

LAY THE AWAY.

1. Away odds must be between 4.00 - 7.00.
2. Home team must be at least 3 places higher in the league than the Away side.
3. Home Team must have lost less than 30% of all home games.
4. Away team must have won less than 30% of all away games.
5. The Last 5 games giving HW= 5pts, D = 1pt, Loss = 0pts. Home Team must have higher total points than Away Team using this method.

Selection for Tuesday 2nd November - Sundsvall v Falkenborgs lay the away 4.8.;)

..... Ok we have this underway but no result as yet. So I will go ahead and post selections for
WEDNESDAY :-
Bournemouth v Preston N.E. 7.0
Las Palmas v Fueniabrada. 6.2
Goias v Ponte Preta. 5.1
Kawasaki v Urawa. 5.2
Kobe v Sendai 6.0
All backed to lay the away.
Will be interesting to see how these go.;)

.... OK I am all set to try this Lay The Away system which replaces the Alternative BTTS Value Method. Will try it for a while and see how it goes. If it fails it can easily be binned.

LAY THE AWAY.

1. Away odds must be between 4.00 - 7.00.
2. Home team must be at least 3 places higher in the league than the Away side.
3. Home Team must have lost less than 30% of all home games.
4. Away team must have won less than 30% of all away games.
5. The Last 5 games giving HW= 5pts, D = 1pt, Loss = 0pts. Home Team must have higher total points than Away Team using this method.

Selection for Tuesday 2nd November - Sundsvall v Falkenborgs lay the away 4.8.;)
..... Final Result 1-1 so our first selection earns us our first point won. So total opens up at +1pt and we move on to Wednesday where all selections are listed above.;)

..... Ok we have this underway but no result as yet. So I will go ahead and post selections for
Goias v Ponte Preta. 5.1
Kawasaki v Urawa. 5.2
Kobe v Sendai 6.0
..... only three results in up to now so I will plod on and post the selections for THURSDAY:-
Malaga v Sociedad B. 5.4
Univ. Catolica v Antofagasta. 6.8
Lay both aways.
Looking for some decent results.;)

Goias v Ponte Preta. 5.1
Kawasaki v Urawa. 5.2
Kobe v Sendai 6.0
..... only Bournemouth stopped us getting the full house of five correct from five selections with a 1-2 defeat to lowly Preston.
Las Palmas won 2-1, Goias drew 2-2, Kawasaki drew 1-1 and Kobe won 4-2 so we have 4/5 correct. So in two nights we have 5/6 but the total reads overall -1pt with the Bournemouth loss. We move on to Thursday and the selections are posted above.;)

..... only three results in up to now so I will plod on and post the selections for THURSDAY:-
Malaga v Sociedad B. 5.4
Lay both aways.
.... no further results to hand as yet so I will post the selections for FRIDAY:-
CSA v Remo 5.5
Wisla Plock v Nieciecza 4.7
Just the two selections but it is lay the away.;)

Malaga v Sociedad B. 5.4
Lay both aways.
..... just the two selections today and they both were winners. Malaga won 2-1 while Univ.Catolica won 4-0. So that makes the total 7/8 = 87.5% and working in points our overall total is now +1pt. The selections for Friday are posted above.;)

FRIDAY:-
CSA v Remo 5.5
Just the two selections but it is lay the away.
..... no results through as yet so I will forge ahead and post for SATURDAY:-
Brighton & H A v Newcastle U.
Millwall v Derby Co.
Bournemouth v Swansea.
Lay the away.
Let's see how these go.;)

FRIDAY:-
CSA v Remo 5.5
Just the two selections but it is lay the away.
..... just the two selections and both were winners once again. Total won 9/10 = 90%. The overall total now becomes +3pts. We move on to Saturday and the selections are highlighted above.;)

Millwall v Derby Co.
Bournemouth v Swansea.
Lay the away.
..... just waiting of the Brighton result so will press on and post the selections for SUNDAY:-
So for Sunday we have four selections:-
Nice v Montpellier.
Mallorca v Elche.
Tondela v Maritimo.
F C Basel v St.Gallen.
All Aways to lay. 1 pt.
Beginning to see a run on this too.;)

Millwall v Derby Co.
Bournemouth v Swansea.
Lay the away.
.... three selections and a full house of three correct from the three selections.
Brighton drew 1-1, Bournemouth beat Swansea 4-0 and Millwall drew 1-1 with Derby Co. So the total is now 12/13 = 92.31% and the monetry total becomes +6pts. We move on to Sunday and the selections are posted above.;)

..... just waiting of the Brighton result so will press on and post the selections for SUNDAY:-
Nice v Montpellier.
Mallorca v Elche.
Tondela v Maritimo.
F C Basel v St.Gallen.
All Aways to lay. 1 pt.
.... still some results to come so I will post for MONDAY:-
Antofagasta v La Serena.
Lay the Away 1pt.;)

Nice v Montpellier.
Mallorca v Elche.
Tondela v Maritimo.
F C Basel v St.Gallen.
All Aways to lay. 1 pt.
..... not such a good day at the office today for this new system. However it could have been worse as Mallorca only equalized in added time to save their match.
Nice lost 0-1, Mallorca drew 2-2, Tondela won 4-2 and FC Basel lost 0-1 so 2/4 today makes it 14/17= 82.35% closer to the percentages I was getting when trialling. So today it was +2 - 6.7 = -4.7 today still leaves + 1.30 overall which is not so bad. We move on to Monday and the selection is already posted above.;)

..... not such a good day at the office today for this new system. However it could have been worse as Mallorca only equalized in added time to save their match.
Nice lost 0-1, Mallorca drew 2-2, Tondela won 4-2 and FC Basel lost 0-1 so 2/4 today makes it 14/17= 82.35% closer to the percentages I was getting when trialling. So today it was +2 - 6.7 = -4.7 today still leaves + 1.30 overall which is not so bad. We move on to Monday and the selection is already posted above.;)
Been some very funny results again del take Ajax last night never seen such a one sided game 🤔

.... still some results to come so I will post for MONDAY:-
Antofagasta v La Serena.
Lay the Away 1pt.;)
… our system provided us with another winner earlier tonight 0-0. That makes it 15/18 83.3% and overall +2.30 puts. So we move on to Tuesday and the two selections are already posted above.;)

..... this result still to come so I will go ahead and post the selections for TUESDAY:-
Sunderland v Bradford City.
Plaza Colonia v Deportivo Maldonado.
Lay both aways 1 pt.;)
.... another two winners in the bag earlier tonight.
Sunderland 1-1 and Plaza Colonia 1-0 so that makes it now 17/20 = 85% and overall +4.30 points. We move on to Wednesday and the selections are already posted above.;)

WEDNESDAY:-
Wigan A v Shrewsbury T.
Sepalmoyas v Athletico GO.
Both lay the away 1pt.
..... results not through as yet so I will post selections for THURSDAY:-
Port FC v Ratchaburi.
San Martin Du Burzaco v C A Atlas.
Lay both aways 1pt.;)

Back