• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

It's A Lay The Away Day.

I've been watching Delboy99 Delboy99 I'm particularly interested the the number of draws within your results. At the start you had a fair number of them but now you seem to be hitting the 'safer' home result more often than not.
Well done for the profit.....:handgestures-thumbup:

.... so for SUNDAY we have five selections:-
Real Sociedad v Valencia.
Rangers v Hibernian.
Sassuola v Cagliari.
Bologna v Venezia.
St.Gallen v Lausanne.
Lay the away in all five matches for 1pt each.;)
..... not all the results are in yet but it has been a bit of a bad day at the office. Report follows later.
So all selections for MONDAY:-
Rayo Vallecano v Mallorca.
Trabzonspor v Gaziantep.
Voluntari v Dinamo Bucharest.
Lay the away all three one pt each.;)

.... so for SUNDAY we have five selections:-
Real Sociedad v Valencia.
Rangers v Hibernian.
Sassuola v Cagliari.
Bologna v Venezia.
St.Gallen v Lausanne.
Lay the away in all five matches for 1pt each.;)
..... just when we were going along nicely, boom and it happens, you have a very nasty day! Five selections and three of them lost.
Real Sociedad won with a 0-0, Rangers lost with 1-3, Sassuolo won with 2-2, Bologna lost 0-1, and St.Gallen lost by the same score 0-1.
Bang goes our profit, in tatters and now stands at 0.70pts and we have 39/46 = 84.78% quite a reduction from nearly 90% the other day. So grumbles over we move on to Monday and the selections are posted above.;)

So all selections for MONDAY:-
Trabzonspor v Gaziantep.
Lay the away all three one pt each
.... results still to come through so I will forge ahead and post the selections for TUESDAY:-
Oxford U v Fleetwood.
Northampton T v Oldham A.
Forest Green v Barrow.
All threee lay the away 1pt.;)

MONDAY:-
Trabzonspor v Gaziantep.
Lay the away all three one pt each
..... after a day of disaster yesterday we returned to winning ways today when all three teams were successful.
Rayo won 3-0, Trabzonspor won 3-0 and Voluntari won 2-1 so three correct from three gives us 42/49 = 85.71% and +3.70pts.
We move on to Tuesday and the selections are already posted above.;)

..... no results through as yet so going ahead and posting selections for WEDNESDAY:-
Blackburn Rovers v Peterborough U.
Velez S v Argentinos Juniors.
Both lay the away 1pt each.;)

TUESDAY:-
Oxford U v Fleetwood.
Northampton T v Oldham A.
Forest Green v Barrow.
All threee lay the away 1pt.
.... for the second day running we had all three correct from three selections:-
Oxford won 3-1, Northampton T won 2-1 and Forest Green won 2-0 so we now have 45/52 = 86.54% and +6.70 pts. We move on to Wednesday and the selections are already posted above.;)

WEDNESDAY:-
Both lay the away 1pt each.
.... one result still to come so I will press on and post the selections for THURSDAY:-
Colon v Rosario Central.
Lanus v C A Pirtense.
L D Alajuelense v Guadalupe.
All three lay the away 1pt each.;)

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY:-
Both lay the away 1pt each.
..... so two selections and both were winners again.
Blackburn won 4-0 and Velez won 2-0.
So that makes us 47/54 = 87.04% and +8.70 pts overall.
If we had not had that setback a few days ago, the total would be over +20pts, so distinct possibilities.;)

THURSDAY:-
Colon v Rosario Central.
Lanus v C A Pirtense.
All three lay the away 1pt each.
..... results still to come so will post FRIDAY selections:-
Piast Gilwice v Nieciecza.
Eindhoven v Jong AZ.
Both selections lay the away 1pt each.;)

.... one result still to come so I will press on and post the selections for THURSDAY:-
Colon v Rosario Central.
Lanus v C A Pirtense.
All three lay the away 1pt each.;)
..... three selections with two winners and one loser.
Colon had a man sent off in the early stages and could not withstand the pressure from the visitors and went down 1-4.
Lanus drew 3-3 and L D Alajuelense won 1-0 to help keep the flag flying. So our figures are now 49/57 = 85.96% and + 6.70pts.
We move over to Friday to await the results of our selections.;)

FRIDAY selections:-
Eindhoven v Jong AZ.
Both selections lay the away 1pt each.
..... results not to hand as yet so I will take the opportunity of posting selections for SATURDAY:-
Arsenal v Newcastle U.
Bournemouth v Coventry C.
Burton A v Doncaster R.
Forest Green v Bristol R.
Tranmere R v Stevenage.
Salford C v Oldham A.
All six Lay the Away 1pt each.;)

FRIDAY selections:-
Eindhoven v Jong AZ.
Both selections lay the away 1pt each.
...... the results are in and we had both winners.
Piast won 2-1 and Eindhoven won 1-0 so we now have 51/59 = 86.44% and +8.70pts. We move on to Saturday and the selections are already previously posted above.;)

..... results not to hand as yet so I will take the opportunity of posting selections for SATURDAY:-
Arsenal v Newcastle U.
Bournemouth v Coventry C.
Burton A v Doncaster R.
Forest Green v Bristol R.
Tranmere R v Stevenage.
Salford C v Oldham A.
All six Lay the Away 1pt each.;)
.... a very nice day today when we had five correct from five selections with Tranmere Rovers match postponed.
Arsenal won 2-0, Bournemouth drew 2-2, Burton won 2-0, Forest Green won 2-0, and Salford C won 2-0.
So we now have 56/64 correct = 87.5% and an overall + 13.70 pts. We move on to Sunday and these selections are highlighted below.;)

..... so for SUNDAY we have five selections:-
Real Betis v Levante.
Roma v Torino.
Napoli v Lazio.
Antwerp v Oostend.
Havgelund v Sanderjurd.
Lay all aways 1pt.;)

so for SUNDAY we have five selections:-
Real Betis v Levante.
Roma v Torino.
Napoli v Lazio.
Antwerp v Oostend.