• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

It's A Lay The Away Day.

.... Girona at 6.2 looks fairly strong and stands a good chance.:)
.... three selections and only one winner today and that was the one I predicted above Girona who won 2-1. Konyaspor lost 0-1 and C D Tropense lost 1-3 so poor time this last day or two. We now have 139/161 correct = 86.34% and an overall + 39.50 pts profit. We move on to Monday and the selections are posted below.;)

.... so for MONDAY we have two selections:-
Espanyol v Elche.
Bnei Sakhnin v Hapoel Jerusalem.
Both lay the away at 1pt each.;)

Espanyol v Elche.
..... no results in as yet for Monday so I will post the selections for TUESDAY:-
Sunderland v Lincoln C.
Borehamwood v Wealdstone.

Espanyol v Elche.
..... two selections with one loss and one winner.
Espanyol lost 1-2 while Bnei Sakhnin won 2-1. So we now have 140/163 correct = 85.89% and overall +37.50 pts profit. We move on to Tuesday and the selections are already posted above.;)

TUESDAY:-
Sunderland v Lincoln C.
Borehamwood v Wealdstone.
Both lay the away at 1pt each.

..... results not to hand as yet so I will report on WEDNESDAY:-
..... a distinct lack of fixtures and more cup games, there is no selections for Wednesday. I will be back to cover any likely qualifiers tomorrow.;)

..... after a blank Wednesday we have one selection for THURSDAY:-
Bourg-En Bresse.
Lay the away 1pt.;)
..... only one selection and a winner when the home side drew 0-0.
So that makes it 141/164 correct = 85.98% and an overall +38.50 pts profit.
We move on to Friday and the selection is shown in the above posting.;)

..... no result in yet so I will press ahead and post for FRIDAY:-
Brighton & H A v Crystal P.
only one selection.
Lay the away at 1pt.;)
..... no result as yet so I will post the selections for SATURDAY:-
Preston North End v Birmingham City.
Inverness Caley Thistle v Queen of South.
Both selections lay the away at 1pt each.;)

..... no result in yet so I will press ahead and post for FRIDAY:-
Brighton & H A v Crystal P.
only one selection.
Lay the away at 1pt.;)
..... one selection and it was a winner when the teams drew this match 1-1. So that makes it now 142/165 correct = 86.06% and an overall + 39.50 pts profit. We move on to Saturday and the selections are already posted above.;)

SATURDAY:-
Preston North End v Birmingham City.
Inverness Caley Thistle v Queen of South.
Both selections lay the away at 1pt each.
.... two selections and both were winners.
Preston N E Drew 1-1.
Inverness Caley Thistle drew 2-2.
So we now have 144/167 correct = 86.23% and an overall + 41.50 pts profit.
We move on to Sunday and the selections are posted below.:(

..... so for SUNDAY we have three selections:-
West Ham U v Leeds U.
Reims v Metz.
Heidenheim v Ingolstadt.
All three lay the away at 1pt each.;)

..... so for SUNDAY we have three selections:-
West Ham U v Leeds U.
Reims v Metz.
Heidenheim v Ingolstadt.
..... just noticed a slight faltering of this system recently, where we seem to be getting a greater number of wins by the away side. Perhaps it is just a fluke, so will keep monitoring to see if there is any upturn in fortunes. Three selections today with tow losers and just the one winner. West Ham lost to Leeds 2-3 which was a bit of a shocker. Reims too went down 0-1. So our only winner was Heidenheim who won 2-1. So we now have 145/170 correct = 85.29% and an overall + 32.60 pts profit. Still in the Black but just about halved from what it was at peak. We move on to Monday and the selection is posted below. ;)

.... so for MONDAY we have only the one selection:-
Bnei Yehudav Macabi v Bnei Raina.
Lay the away 1pt.;)
..... just the one selection and it was a winner when the teams drew their match 0-0. So we now have 146/171 correct = 85.38% and an overall + 33.60pts profit. We move on to Tuesday and the selections are highlighted below.;)

..... so for TUESDAY we have two selections:-
Sutton Utd v Colchester U.
Stockport C v Eastleigh.
Both lay the away 1pt each.;)
..... results not yet to hand so I will press ahead and post the selections for WEDNESDAY:-
FC Goa v Quess East Bengal.
Montpellier v Troyes.
NFC Voles v Apollon Smirnis.

..... so for TUESDAY we have two selections:-
Sutton Utd v Colchester U.
Stockport C v Eastleigh.
Both lay the away 1pt each.;)
..... so we had two selections today and they were both winners.
Sutton won 3-2.
Stockport won 3-0.
So we now have 148/173 correct = 85.55% and an overall + 35.60 pts profit. We move on to Wednesday and the selections have already been posted above earlier.;)

..... results not yet to hand so I will press ahead and post the selections for WEDNESDAY:-
FC Goa v Quess East Bengal.
Montpellier v Troyes.
NFC Voles v Apollon Smirnis.
..... all results not yet to hand so I will press on and report on selections for THURSDAY:-
... very few matches and a lot of cup games so no qualifiers for tomorrow. Will be back Friday if there is likely to be further action.;)