• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

It's A Lay The Away Day.

.... OK I am all set to try this Lay The Away system which replaces the Alternative BTTS Value Method. Will try it for a while and see how it goes. If it fails it can easily be binned.

LAY THE AWAY.

1. Away odds must be between 4.00 - 7.00.
2. Home team must be at least 3 places higher in the league than the Away side.
3. Home Team must have lost less than 30% of all home games.
4. Away team must have won less than 30% of all away games.
5. The Last 5 games giving HW= 5pts, D = 1pt, Loss = 0pts. Home Team must have higher total points than Away Team using this method.

Selection for Tuesday 2nd November - Sundsvall v Falkenborgs lay the away 4.8.;)

..... Ok we have this underway but no result as yet. So I will go ahead and post selections for
WEDNESDAY :-
Bournemouth v Preston N.E. 7.0
Las Palmas v Fueniabrada. 6.2
Goias v Ponte Preta. 5.1
Kawasaki v Urawa. 5.2
Kobe v Sendai 6.0
All backed to lay the away.
Will be interesting to see how these go.;)

.... OK I am all set to try this Lay The Away system which replaces the Alternative BTTS Value Method. Will try it for a while and see how it goes. If it fails it can easily be binned.

LAY THE AWAY.

1. Away odds must be between 4.00 - 7.00.
2. Home team must be at least 3 places higher in the league than the Away side.
3. Home Team must have lost less than 30% of all home games.
4. Away team must have won less than 30% of all away games.
5. The Last 5 games giving HW= 5pts, D = 1pt, Loss = 0pts. Home Team must have higher total points than Away Team using this method.

Selection for Tuesday 2nd November - Sundsvall v Falkenborgs lay the away 4.8.;)
..... Final Result 1-1 so our first selection earns us our first point won. So total opens up at +1pt and we move on to Wednesday where all selections are listed above.;)

..... Ok we have this underway but no result as yet. So I will go ahead and post selections for
Goias v Ponte Preta. 5.1
Kawasaki v Urawa. 5.2
Kobe v Sendai 6.0
..... only three results in up to now so I will plod on and post the selections for THURSDAY:-
Malaga v Sociedad B. 5.4
Univ. Catolica v Antofagasta. 6.8
Lay both aways.
Looking for some decent results.;)

Goias v Ponte Preta. 5.1
Kawasaki v Urawa. 5.2
Kobe v Sendai 6.0
..... only Bournemouth stopped us getting the full house of five correct from five selections with a 1-2 defeat to lowly Preston.
Las Palmas won 2-1, Goias drew 2-2, Kawasaki drew 1-1 and Kobe won 4-2 so we have 4/5 correct. So in two nights we have 5/6 but the total reads overall -1pt with the Bournemouth loss. We move on to Thursday and the selections are posted above.;)

..... only three results in up to now so I will plod on and post the selections for THURSDAY:-
Malaga v Sociedad B. 5.4
Lay both aways.
.... no further results to hand as yet so I will post the selections for FRIDAY:-
CSA v Remo 5.5
Wisla Plock v Nieciecza 4.7
Just the two selections but it is lay the away.;)

Malaga v Sociedad B. 5.4
Lay both aways.
..... just the two selections today and they both were winners. Malaga won 2-1 while Univ.Catolica won 4-0. So that makes the total 7/8 = 87.5% and working in points our overall total is now +1pt. The selections for Friday are posted above.;)

FRIDAY:-
CSA v Remo 5.5
Just the two selections but it is lay the away.
..... no results through as yet so I will forge ahead and post for SATURDAY:-
Brighton & H A v Newcastle U.
Millwall v Derby Co.
Bournemouth v Swansea.
Lay the away.
Let's see how these go.;)

FRIDAY:-
CSA v Remo 5.5
Just the two selections but it is lay the away.
..... just the two selections and both were winners once again. Total won 9/10 = 90%. The overall total now becomes +3pts. We move on to Saturday and the selections are highlighted above.;)

Millwall v Derby Co.
Bournemouth v Swansea.
Lay the away.
..... just waiting of the Brighton result so will press on and post the selections for SUNDAY:-
So for Sunday we have four selections:-
Nice v Montpellier.
Mallorca v Elche.
Tondela v Maritimo.
F C Basel v St.Gallen.
All Aways to lay. 1 pt.
Beginning to see a run on this too.;)

Millwall v Derby Co.
Bournemouth v Swansea.
Lay the away.
.... three selections and a full house of three correct from the three selections.
Brighton drew 1-1, Bournemouth beat Swansea 4-0 and Millwall drew 1-1 with Derby Co. So the total is now 12/13 = 92.31% and the monetry total becomes +6pts. We move on to Sunday and the selections are posted above.;)

..... just waiting of the Brighton result so will press on and post the selections for SUNDAY:-
Nice v Montpellier.
Mallorca v Elche.
Tondela v Maritimo.
F C Basel v St.Gallen.
All Aways to lay. 1 pt.
.... still some results to come so I will post for MONDAY:-
Antofagasta v La Serena.
Lay the Away 1pt.;)

Nice v Montpellier.
Mallorca v Elche.
Tondela v Maritimo.
F C Basel v St.Gallen.
All Aways to lay. 1 pt.
..... not such a good day at the office today for this new system. However it could have been worse as Mallorca only equalized in added time to save their match.
Nice lost 0-1, Mallorca drew 2-2, Tondela won 4-2 and FC Basel lost 0-1 so 2/4 today makes it 14/17= 82.35% closer to the percentages I was getting when trialling. So today it was +2 - 6.7 = -4.7 today still leaves + 1.30 overall which is not so bad. We move on to Monday and the selection is already posted above.;)

footysystems

Gelding
..... not such a good day at the office today for this new system. However it could have been worse as Mallorca only equalized in added time to save their match.
Nice lost 0-1, Mallorca drew 2-2, Tondela won 4-2 and FC Basel lost 0-1 so 2/4 today makes it 14/17= 82.35% closer to the percentages I was getting when trialling. So today it was +2 - 6.7 = -4.7 today still leaves + 1.30 overall which is not so bad. We move on to Monday and the selection is already posted above.;)
Been some very funny results again del take Ajax last night never seen such a one sided game 🤔

.... still some results to come so I will post for MONDAY:-
Antofagasta v La Serena.
Lay the Away 1pt.;)
… our system provided us with another winner earlier tonight 0-0. That makes it 15/18 83.3% and overall +2.30 puts. So we move on to Tuesday and the two selections are already posted above.;)

..... this result still to come so I will go ahead and post the selections for TUESDAY:-
Sunderland v Bradford City.
Plaza Colonia v Deportivo Maldonado.
Lay both aways 1 pt.;)
.... another two winners in the bag earlier tonight.
Sunderland 1-1 and Plaza Colonia 1-0 so that makes it now 17/20 = 85% and overall +4.30 points. We move on to Wednesday and the selections are already posted above.;)

WEDNESDAY:-
Wigan A v Shrewsbury T.
Sepalmoyas v Athletico GO.
Both lay the away 1pt.
..... results not through as yet so I will post selections for THURSDAY:-
Port FC v Ratchaburi.
San Martin Du Burzaco v C A Atlas.
Lay both aways 1pt.;)