• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

In-Play data capture - Multiple Matches.

UK-21

Yearling
Hi,

I think I've just about got to the end of adapting my previous efforts relating to capturing In-Play data from the web. In
actual fact due to the complexity of the multiple match data, and how it had to be cleansed and de-duped, the exercise
was tantamount to a complete re-write of the logic and VBA code. However, all done now. Here's a screenshot of the
Summary Sheet display from the workbook:

In-Play Multi ScreenShot.jpg

When you hit the paste button (after copying the match events data from the web) it does run a bit clunky and takes a
more than a couple of seconds to do its thing. It gets there in the end though. I've included some instructions on how
to use it all, and it may take some practice to capture the match data - as it involves holding down a mouse button at
the same time as hitting the >Page Down< or >Down Arrow< keys in order to highlight all of the data elements on show.
As with my other offering I've only tested it using the OPERA browser.

If anyone's interested in giving it a run out then you can grab a copy off of my web server for the next couple of weeks
or so. The link to the file is below. Enjoy! 😉

http://www.uk-21.org/data/Sky In-Play Data MULTI-MATCH (BETA).xlsm (filesize = 4.8Mb)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Gelding
UK-21 UK-21 ..... just downloaded a copy of your beautiful work above, I must be one of your ardent admirers when I see how neat this Excel work really is. Thanks very much for allowing us the privilege of being able to download a copy. :drinks:

UK-21

Yearling
Possibly Chrome, as both Opera and Chrome are based on the same open-source code. For Firefox,
Internet Explorer and Edge unlikely I think (as the output from the data grab is highly likely to be
different from that of Opera, which will render all of my work obsolete). Don't be shy around giving
them a go though . . .

UK-21

Yearling
By the way, I used the output from this to drop a few quid on two matches yesterday. First was in the FA Cup, Stevenage (bottom of Div 2) -v- Peterborough (top third of Div 1) where it was 0-0 at HT and all of the numbers showed P'Boro to be all over things; Stevenage went 1-0 up in the second half although P'Boro did manage an equaliser late on. Second was Kilmarnock -v- Hamilton when at 2-2, although Hamilton were down to ten men; Hamilton were 0-2 up after 25 minutes but then had a man sent off and Kilmarnock got two back - again, the data captured showed Kilmarnock to be all over things and it was just a case of when they got the third. It didn't happen, and the match ended 2-2.

All bets down the tube (to leave my season-to-date results looking pretty naff...) 😭😭😭

Delboy99

Gelding
...... been to your blog and had a good laugh at your very good reviews, systems etc. All very neat and tidy and well worth a visit by anyone willing to spend a little time with your thoughts etc. Liked your blog very much.:dreads:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... checked this. What are you guiding me towards? is it your book on Roulette. I got interested in this a while back but not found a profitable system which seems to work. Some say there isn't one but I am always the bright optimist. 🤣

UK-21

Yearling
Yes.

There isn't one. No combination of altering your bets (for whatever reason), the amounts, the numbers you cover, applying a money management scheme, attempting to predict the regression to the mean average on the evens-payoff options, sitting out for "x waiting spins" or clocking "hot" or "cold" numbers (or any other voodoo approach) will negate the house edge on the game. Over time it will eat away your bankroll, and it really is a case that the longer you play the more you will lose over time. There are some advantage play techniques that can be used, but these don't rely on any "system" to bring a players results out in front. Nuff said in a public forum.... 😉

Just for info, I've deleted my note on your profile page as it's now obsolete. If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to e-mail me via the address on my web site. Cheers.

Last edited:

UK-21

Yearling
By the way, this one was the cold icy finger from the variance fairy yesterday . . . . had bets on a 3-0 result at 5/1 and 4-0 at 15/2. Look at the times of the goals that send them both down the u-bend... 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

ajax-heracles.jpg

UK-21

Yearling
F***ing OUCH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You really would have to be a philosopher to deal with that. My worst one was an equaliser scored in the 8th minute of injury time, but the loss was just around a tenner if my memory is correct. OOOhhhhhhhh . . . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... my goodness I believe he must have uttered a very big OUCH! Unbelievable that betting slip. Mind you he (or she) must have a big heart to have put a tenner on that lot, must have a very big Crystal Ball at home! :crazy: and a large enough bank balance! :crazy:

UK-21

Yearling
And today's cold icy finger . . . .

lecce-cagliari.jpg
No prizes for guessing what result my money was on. ☹

Looks like another friendly Italian fixture? When was the last time you saw three players sent
off in five minutes?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here're the pre-kickoff stats . . . hey-ho . . . . I bet the Cagliari boss was a happy Italian manager?

lecce-cagliariStats.jpg