• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Sigster

Gelding
Thought id have a go at a laying system. Not sure how many horses its going to throw up but time will tell. There are no price filters however the nature of the system should mean that there will be nothing too heavy.

If ever there was a horse guaranteed to bugger up a first post this is it....

Yarmouth 3:50 Mr Win
Goodwood 4:50 Ogbourne downs

Edit:qualifier didn't show up last night

Last edited:
Good luck Siggy,

I think the name of the horse is the first stumbling block, because you are attempting the opposite, but then again, the system could be based on reverse psychology :)

For today,
Newmarket 2:20 Marmoom
Goodwood 2:40 Kings Fete
Newmarket 4:05 Mindyourownbusiness
Newmarket 5:15 Gabriel the Hero

Cheers ArkRoyal ArkRoyal. Notoriously difficult picking horses to lose, unless you're trying to pick them to win:confused:.

The nature of the selections means the prices shouldn't be too big, unless you get a big field but only need a couple of winning horses as you well know and it all falls apart! Still, good enough so far. :)

Back