• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

I'm in !

synikal

Colt
Thanks to all who have sorted out the 'S.H.I.F.T' (Shit HIts the Fan Transition) so efficiently and saved me from re-posting the necessary - Have a great New Year and of course a prosperous 2013!

b-jamin

Yearling
Hi all, i'm in too.... and i still have a terribly bad english héhé. I was at the old forum long time ago and be happy to come in this new one.

But is it possible to understand why a new one ?

I cant read full of and long time english because it give me headache.

regards all

Bobajobber

Gelding
B-Jamin,

Welcome, you must remember me?, we shared systems and ideas,very early on UKBT.

Anyway we basically had enough of UKBT due to how it was being run, we are all here and a happy community.

b-jamin

Yearling
Of course Bobajobber i remember you and all the first member of the old forum, you was really kind to me and i am sincerely glad to find you again (thanks to remember me).

Its for that, when i read the mail of Ark royal, see your name and few old one, i do not hesitate to come here.
When there is too much news and information in few time i do not arrive to follow and understand all. You dont know what is it good or not and its hard to make good choice For that i did not participate so much at the end on the old one, i dont speak the same language, the life (baby, work) and it was hard for me to find another betfair account (french).

But i never find anywhere an really good community like before and i believe again in this one.

Regards

Bobajobber

Gelding
I am glad you found us here.

Please look around and contribute as much as you can, we understand your difficulties.

Enjoy

*tom*

Gelding
Bobajobber said:
B-Jamin,

Welcome, you must remember me?, we shared systems and ideas,very early on UKBT.

Anyway we basically had enough of UKBT due to how it was being run, we are all here and a happy community.

ah I think I'm getting the picture.

When you refer to the old forum you mean something other than UKBT.

Anyways got my invite tonight and joined as *tom* aka **** timidtom **** ;)

hi all
HAPPY new year.:drinks:
thank you for the new forum, i look forward to reading some great information again and maybe give some back.

thanks again
mcbee

Just joined today and glad to see so many familiar names from UKBT.

I hope it will be as good here as it was back in the day when UKBT was the forum to be on.

Kev

Bobajobber

Gelding
We have a special new member.

23hwupk.jpg

scar

Gelding
Boba can that firkin thing access all areas :mad:
its 10.45 and its back Registered users: enoch, ganjaman, Google [Bot], :violence-rocket: hudmillen, scar, Scouse Kev
Legend: Administrators, Founder Member, Global moderators, Guests

Bobajobber

Gelding
As far I can presume, it cannot access anything, looking at its colour, it has be authorised,that's as much as I know.
I am sure Ark will confirm things tomorrow.

ArkRoyal

Administrator
Google Bot, and other search engines bots, cannot access the Inner Sanctum but can see the rest of the site.
THis is a good thing and nothing to be concerned about it.

hudmillen

Yearling
Newest member is Irish Tipster Jones guys, i've invited him from facebook. Quality horsey enthusiast from the Emerald Isle and doesnt believe in charging tipsters so welcome him aboard. He's had a barren spell this week but he'll be posting plenty winners for sure ;-)

Big thansk to Hud for the invite.Last year November And Dedcember I turned over profits of 60+ points each month for 1 point stakes.Huge racing fan .I enjoy helping others learn about the game etc and most importantly cleaning out the bookies!