• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

I'm in !

pika said:
Well done guys for setting up the new forum so quickly!

Again! :lolsign:

(mars attacks?)

2157583_o.gif

:0)

Got it ... should be back with a few more of the US gee-gee's here in the next week or so.
Busy busy at work right now.

Hope all had a good Christmas.

hudmillen said:
I dont mind chipping in to copy stuff over if need be. Can a whole thread be lifted across or what is best way?

I have been doing it post by post, a thread at a time :cry:

give me one to start copying, any one!

**** edit ****

is there a way of using the "share" function to speed things up? does it copy the whole thread? there are dozens of other sites supported on it, but i have no clue what any of them do, except Gmail :oops:

anonamouse said:
give me one to start copying, any one!

**** edit ****

is there a way of using the "share" function to speed things up? does it copy the whole thread? there are dozens of other sites supported on it, but i have no clue what any of them do, except Gmail :oops:

No mate, one post at a time :oops:

"Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."

Cue music as the Mods and Scruff commando roll into the foreground......................

Kev
Have sorted Nutmeg today. Maybe they could reintroduce themselves so to speak so we know whos here and who isnt. Otherwise your going to have to put up an A.W.O.L. list.

Apologies if things are acting a little strange.

I am copying as many posts as I can from the old site and then adding the appropriate name to it, some have not joined yet as you know, but I can alter them later to suit, for the moment, you will see them wrapped up in a quote, I will undo when everyone is here.

I just noticed Dave answering one of the threads, thinking that someone was posting there,...lol.

Its just me trying to build the threads back to normal.

Bobajobber said:
Apologies if things are acting a little strange.

just noticed Dave answering one of the threads, thinking that someone was posting there,...lol.

Its just me trying to build the threads back to normal.

I thought I had thrown a wobbly about that before !!! :oops:

I'll just shut up for a day or so - probably safest !!

I checked in yesterday but have just managed to get down to reception now. I am not worried about my threads moving across.
Will just start afresh from here.
Well done guys, that's smart and quick work.

Rob,

It would help if you could let us know which threads you would want moved across and any other member come to that.

Remember there is over 11000+ posts over there and it took me hours to bring over ;I did it my way thread from the VDW section.

It would even help us if all members could copy and paste a individual posts into the correct area of a complete thread, just put which member it was in the bottom right corner and we can change where necessary.

It would just help a lot.

Glad to be here...again. I feel like a forum gypsy at moment. Moving from site to site after getting chucked off the last one!

No need to copy any of my threads across.....best left dumped in a virtual layby

Back