• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

I'm in !

So this is where everyone went.. I don't care how corny this sounds but I missed you guys' presence on the other forum. I was away for a month when everything went down so didn't know what the heck had happened when I came back to a ghost town. Very glad to see the reason I loved the other place has reformed here. Will most definitely enjoy posting in the community again :)

Thanks to all involved in setting this up.

I got an email asking me to look in -so I'm here. Grumpy old B (not speaking to the wife at present), 77 at the end of the month and been following mainly UK mainland horseracing since 1951.

arkroyal said:
You will fit right in Jackform, most of us are grumpy old gits :mad:

grumpy_is_the_new_happy_card-p137779313132919053q0yk_400.jpg

It's a sign of sanity in a fucked up world. Happiness can be achieved with Class A drugs, but why risk getting banged up for a smile? Grumpy has his day!

snow+white+show+n+tell.+www.lulzpitbullz.org_80502f_3479826.gif

Back