• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

I Race Vision Software.

Delboy99

Mare
..... a few years back when I was interested in Horse Racing I purchased the above software from The Software Guy, Ross Turner ,which was supposed to be the ultimate software of the day. I toyed around with it for a little while but although I still have it installed on my hard drive, I must admit I do very little with it these days, whether it be good, bad or indifferent. I was wondering if any of you aces out there had encountered the likes of this, whether you still used it, or indeed you considered it redundant many moons ago and was now on the scrapheap. ;)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
.... I take it that by the lack of response on this, that no one has encountered the I Race Vision software. Strange as it was the bees knees not that many years ago, and it was selling like hotcakes.It rates and attempts to tip the winners for every race at every meeting. I still have a look now and again, but interest diminished and I just think of it now and again. Pity, it would have been good to hear how others had experienced this, but looks like it is a dead duck as no one appears to have it, or perhaps may have even slung it long ago. Maybe I'm the only one left with it still on my hard disc. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
Can you share what you have please
..... can't share the software as I believe there is something built in to stop this. However I would be willing to share anything I can with you on predictions etc. Depends what you are after. Maybe screenshots etc, let me know just what your interests are and i will see what I can do. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... just checked the ratings for Goodwood and Newton A. Not a lot of joy there, but it did give a winner at 14/1 for the 5.20pm at Newton A.
Goodwood 1 winner 11/8, 2 seconds including 4.25 @ 18/1
Newton A 2 winners 2 seconds 3.45 second at 13/2.
Don't know if this is good, bad or indifferent. ;)