• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

hot races

Hi ARAZI91 ARAZI91

If you scroll down you will see that the key race data works well in the U.K. if you can have the Speed Figs Plus Key Rce Data (quite a few Pre Race examples)

http://theukbettingforum.co.uk/XenForo/threads/horseplayer-speed-figures.2004/post-233270
Those Horseplayer Cards looked dynamite - very visual and made it easy to see the important moves within key race data , and i must say you seemed to pick winner after winner within that thread Chesham Chesham - great stuff. I put up the Davidowitz chapter just to give the man some credit as he was the first to bring this to punters attention (albeit in the US) - the concept works all over the world where horses run and has held up very well.

The Brocklesby seems to be working out quite well this year again , and another winner yesterday in Carey Street
The 2nd Broken Spear has still to run back , as well as the eventual well beaten fav Langholm who came into the race with a high sales price and a big reputation.

Brocklesby.PNG

Larry Larry
Coolanly ran a subsequent better race than Cheltenham behind VDF at Aintree finishing a closing 5th at odds of 150/1 backed in to 40/1. If VDF does well today keep an eye out for Coolanly next time up.

Hi simon boardman simon boardman

You can use the Path Feature

One Winner came from the Top Novice, VDF Rn In That Race

7 came from the Supreme

Mengzi Khan
Getabird
Paloma Blue

5 came from the Grade 2 Novice
Getabird won
Sharjah 4th
Hardline 3rd

5368D5B7-3267-4990-9F5A-E53D7166F4D1.jpeg