• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

horse racing selections for sun 10/02/2013

2:10 Naas – BBA Ireland Ltd Opera Hat Novice Chase

BUCKERS BRIDGE was a very good bumper horse last season, including a very impressive win at Punchestown. Connections decided to send him straight over fences this season and he looked very good on his debut, coming out best in an almighty battle with Sword of Destiny, who franked the form by winning next time out. The pair pulled over 50 lengths clear of the third and although he ran below form on his only other start; it is possible that he was still feeling the effects of that run. He was taking on top company however, including Arvika Ligeonniere, but now he has had two months off, I expect him to bounce back to form. The main danger is clearly Mikael D’Haguenet, but he has been hit and miss over fences and although he won well last time out, he has not managed to win back to back over fences in ten starts. He also has to concede five pounds to his younger opponent, so I am happy to take on the favourite and confidently expect Buckers Bridge to win.

2:30 Exeter – Bathwick Tyres Plymouth Novices’ Hurdle

There have been some good winners of this race in recent years and we look set to have another. Melodic Rendevous and Puffin Billy have booked looked top class recruits to hurdling and both will be fancied by connections. My preference is for PUFFIN BILLY who has won both starts so far and looked very impressive last time out. His trainer Oliver Sherwood has said that he could be the best horse that he has ever trained and that is some statement. If he runs well here he is likely to go for the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle next and with his yard in decent form, I believe he will maintain his unbeaten record.

Re: horse racing selections for sat 10/02/2013

I thought the value e/w in the 2:30 was Meganisi @ 16/1. Not because the ratings are pretty close, but because Rebecca Curtis is BABELICIOUS!

under that puffa jacket there is only fair skin & black lace :clap:

worth a bookmark: not just for more pics :naughty:

Code:
http://www.rebeccacurtis.co.uk

NON RUNNER :doh: