• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Hong Kong Speed Figures

The Hare

Colt
A little late Sha Tin Sunday thoughts

6.00 Limited evidence to go on. California Spangle won well last. Toronado Phantom probably danger.

6.30 Amazing Agility has run well last 2 but at 9 years old worth opposing. Sky Gem improved to best last time and ideal conditions will go close. Cheerful Star with Purton on is most interesting.

7.00 Breeze of Spring will not get a better chance, dropped in grade and well ahead on figures. Regency Poet is a big danger though.

7.30 Everyone's Victory and Steel Win both improved markedly on all weather last and only lightly raced Sunny Delight looks likely to challenge them.

8.00 Hard to disagree with @ O Outlander here, only Jade Theatre could threaten after improving for Yiu despite running crazy trip last time.

8.35 Free Foal won and then failed at shorter, lightly raced and may still improve. Copartner Era and Robot Warrior also have decent chances.

9.05 Kung Fu Tea -lightly raced but loses Purton. Chiu Chow Brother another lightly raced can step up with rise in distance.

9.35 Resolute and Mega Heart lead the all weather figures here.

10.10 Winning Method can return to winning as the leading ratings try a trip they have run badly at before. E Star could be the danger.

10.45 Charge On running well may find Beauty Fit the one to beat.

The Hare

Colt
Well the ratings were better than the tips! Speed 4 top, 1 2nd and 1 3rd. Form 0-0-3. Though 5 winners mentioned on tips so not too bad..

he form ratings are lagging a little. Attempting a new method using the same a my 2yo ratings thread. May have time to put these up later.

Wednesday card attached.

Attachments

• HV0707.xlsx
    77.3 KB · Views: 4

The Hare

Colt
Happy Valley Wednesday

11:45 The big 3 jockeys have the main mounts here. Jimmu seems likely to need further. Lucky Missile seems to have a better chance than Diamond Star and of the rest Wonderful Tiger may beat all 3.

12.15 Had to check the trip so many never run at this mile. On figures Ka fortune and California Legend lead the way and at least get the trip but limited confidence here.

12.45 Hardly Swears ran well latest and is main fancy. Fire Ball leads the Form ratings and running ok.

1.15 Rainbow Lights and Owners Star lead the figures and seem to have a good chance of taking this.

1.45 Sea Elite leads the figures but losing the claimer could cost here. Party Warrior ran well on debut and a small improvement would win this. Amazing Rocky has chances and Baltic Whisper should go close.

2.15 Management Supreme ran an excellent race after a break and should have more improvement. Poised to Strike is on a decent mark to challenge.

2.45 Super Dobbin can return to form after a decent run last time following 3 months break. Amazing News with Moreira cold also be interesting.

3.15 Hong Kong Bet is running well and Invincible Missile could be interesting for 2nd run for Fownes.

3.50 Splendid Living reverts to Turf for 3rd run. Everyone's Delight is running well and a dnager.

Outlander

Gelding
Happy Valley Wednesday - no thoughts just picks from ratings

11.45 Lucky Missile - Jimmu
12.15 Super Kin - Even Keel
12.45 Fire Ball - Noir Rider
1.15 All You Know - Owners' Star
1.45 Sea Elite - Amazing Rocky
2.15 Valiant Elegance - Beauty Cheers
2.45 Eligere - Compassion Spirit
3.15 Family Folks - Rhapsody
3.50 Splendid Living - Lifeline Vision

The Hare

Colt
Card for Sunday attached, penultimate of season. Still working on altering methods!

Wednesday Speed 1-2-0 and Form 1-0-2

Attachments

• ST1107.xlsx
    87.1 KB · Views: 3

The Hare

Colt
Sunday Sha Tin

5.30 Telecom Missile running well with One Step Ahead favoured on older figures and back in form.
6.00 Top weight City Legend at least at ideal conditions and improving. Prefer Harmony Win Win lightly raced, Super Mission - 2 poor runs after one good enough for this and now gets Teetan. Maximum Heart a possible at a big price.
6.30 Jiangxi Stamina leads the figures, Blazing Partners and teetan are well in on figures and should go close.
7.00 Plikclone usually finds one too good. G one Excellence is most likely of the lightly raced or Zacian otherwise.
7.30 One of the lightly raced likely to take this - Flying Dragon, Lucky With You, All Beauty - a race to watch.
8.00 Zone D leads the way, ignoring the crazy 1000m figures I need to amend. Graceylove improving a danger.
8.30 Ezra and Dragon Commander lead the way on recent efforts with Crown Avenue one that may have been prepared for this as well weighted now at ideal trip.
9.05 A decent Class 1 - Lucky Empress ran well after a break last. Tourbillon Diamond also and may improve a little.
9.40 I'm A Single Man ran well last with Drops of God close up, still improving Drops should show promise again here.
10.15 Another hot Class 1 - Shining Ace and Lucky Patch lead the way from Handsome Bo Bo.
10.50 Team Power won well at trip last, Kai Xing Dragon could be a big danger.

Outlander

Gelding
Sha Tin Sunday thoughts

5.30 Typical tight class 5 sprint , i will take Lucky Maryknoll to reverse last time 1-2 with Spicy Grill as they top my ratings

6.00 Harmony Win Win is involved in hot formlines last twice and tops the ratings, chronic car park draw the negative, Super Mission follows on ratings and would go well if back to best of 3 back.
Special mention to Ultimate Glory who I highlighted on here and backed last time at 20/1, this will almost certainly be his last run as 10yo's must retire at the end of season in HK, strange they are going once more so quickly when they could have gone out on a high with that recent win.

6.30 Teetan has been on beaten favourite Jiangxi Stamina last twice but sticks with Blazing Partners this time, his form LTO behind in form Fox Cheunger does catch the eye, they both feature just behind Viva Mama in my ratings who is also in form and 3rd to the 2 horses mentioned in the 5.30, worth a look to see if the form is boosted.

7.00 Lots of lightly raced types in here, Zacian tops my ratings from Plickclone but the race looks a mess to me.

7.30 Lucky With You put up a super debut run and fancied to go one better, All Beauty was also second on debut and can chase home the pick.

8.00 Brilliant China ran a cracker LTO and tops my ratings, Gracylove has been in consistently good form and rates the main danger.

8.30 Impossible looking race, More Than A Horse tops my ratings on decent runs 3 and 4 back, been a shade dissapointing since but might be worth one more chance.Looks wide open though with many dangers.

9.05 Lucky Express looks solid here , Green Luck who Moreira has deserted in favour of the selection could pose biggest threat.

9.40 When i looked at the speed ratings on 26th June i was sure Ima Single Man would follow up next time, he clocked a very nice time that day, but to complicate matters we have the well regarded Drops Of God renewing rivalry from that race and 6lb better off for a length and a neck and tops the ratings on that.

10.15 Lucky Patch has some decent figures , back to 1200m from plum draw will side with him again.

10.50 Blaze Warrior is unbeaten and very likeable 3yo, very hard to oppose but my ratings suggest Master Hero (top rated with Teetan) could potentially be a big fly in the ointment with the low weight , problem for that one is car park draw

Last edited:

Outlander

Gelding
Happy Valley Wednesday thoughts

11.45 Success Allstars put in a decent timefigure over CD penultimate and didn't disgrace latest, Righteous Win could go close put up a very quick final 400m sectional last time and is up 200m in trip today.

12.15 Flying Monkey usually runs well over CD and rates best here , Shanghai Power rates highly from his run on Sunday, Victor Wong hasn't rode a winner all season in well over 200 rides , could he break his duck on the final day, good luck to the lad he certainly has a viable mount here.

12.45 Monster Kaka leads my ratings on his penultimate run, disappointed me a little when fancied LTO, given another chance here.

1.15 Happy Profit should be good enough if his 2nd LTO over CD is anything to go by.

1.45 Super Fast is the leading contender here if can transfer Dirt form to Turf.

2.15 Golden Spectrum has as good a chance as any to give Callan a farewell winner on his last day in Hong Kong, you have to forgive the last run but Chancheng Prince wouldn't be out of this on his penultimate run behind Super Winner.

2.45 I like Resolute on his LTO form but that was 1200m Dirt and this is 1000m Turf, also Wild West Wind on LTO CD win but he is drawn quite wide today, so a few question marks in this tricky race.

3.15 Beauty Fit ran fast last time and looks capable of following up, the draw is wide and that is the only negative, Telecom Fighters is in rude form and is a danger.

3.50 Have to go with When You Believe who split Ima Single Man and Drops Of God LTO, they both franked the fast time form on Sunday, Super Winner is a solid alternative.

The Hare

Colt
Happy Valley for the finale

11.45 Even Keel goes 3rd run in a week in good form. Preference for bottom weight General Dino on 2nd run for new trainer.
12.15 Chungwa Jingshen ran well last C&D and had a 6 week break, excellent Teetan back onboard. Telecom Missile on a quick return would be the danger.
12.45 Amigos Giggles made a promising debut and a repeat would go close. Monster Kaka has good figures but age and beatable. Superb Daddy dropping in trip has to be the danger.
1.15 Sky Treasure improved last but loses Teetan. Flying Sword trip drop off putting. Hero Star loses Purton which leaves top weight Island Shine re-united with Teetan as the tip.
1.45 Super Fast won well on AW last but well penalised. Zhang Jiang Rocks has good figures but exposed. Improving On Excel keeps Moreira and most likely winner. Sun of Makfi won first time over trip last and would be a danger with further improvement likely.
2.15 Consistent Surrealism with Teetan steps up a little in trip. Should be beatable though. Exceptional Nice also a small trip rise has better figures and Indicative Vote on second race for Shum could challenge that.
2.45 Brilliant Fortune going close and this only 5th race. Storm Warning trip drop could help it win a race and main danger in this sprint,
3.15 Hall of Champ has best recent figures though maybe find some too good here. Helene Wisdom would go close and top weight Flagship Glory may just have the class to take it.
3.50 When you Believe ran a cracker last and a repeat would seal this. All IN Mind and Loving The Boom are consistent and have the figures to challenge.

Last racing for 6/7 weeks.

Outlander

Gelding
Shanghai Power rates highly from his run on Sunday, Victor Wong hasn't rode a winner all season in well over 200 rides , could he break his duck on the final day, good luck to the lad he certainly has a viable mount here.
Well done Victor Wong, waited until the final day of the season to get that elusive winner after 229 losers !

The Hare

Colt
Pretty terrible yesterday! My speed only 1 top rated and form zero and only 1 winner mentioned above. A summer rework set to go ahead with a few new ideas.

Excellent work @ O Outlander with your tipping above.

Happy holidays.

The Hare

Colt
Well after 6 weeks off Hong Kong returns tomorrow early. As ever all the promised work hasn't materialised! I have some new Form ratings based on the book about Bioenergetics. The Speed Figures are still the same method at the moment but intend to work on Hong Kong this week!!

I notice Mark @ markfinn markfinn is interested in speed figures for last 2 furlongs only. If i ever get the time I will look at that as well.

No selections tomorrow but the card and ratings attached, these are the last 10 runs of each horse if they have run that many, haven't removed the ones form over a year ago this time.

Attachments

• ST0509.xlsx
    66.7 KB · Views: 4

The Hare

Colt
Tomorrows card - still messing on spreadsheets looking for new formulas so no tips again!

Attachments

• HV0809.xlsx
    105.6 KB · Views: 0

The Hare

Colt
Forgot Sunday, sorry saved from the terrible ratings then! Today at Happy Valley attached.

Attachments

• HV1509.xlsx
    104.8 KB · Views: 0