• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Hong Kong Speed Figures

The Hare

Filly
Card for Sunday.
Speed figures decent 5 in first 3 on Wednesday but Form poor with only 2. Noticed the form ratings have some very high ratings for some races, especially odd sprint race. Maybe need a little tweaking.

Attachments

• 1306.xlsx
    80.3 KB · Views: 1

Outlander

Gelding
Sha Tin Sunday thoughts

6.00 Don't rate Griffin races and don't usually care about them, I noticed the last one the 3yo's dominated the 2yo's and watched couple of California Spangle's trials and looked decent so be interested to see how he gets on

6.00 Focus is top rated but ran woeful last week, best form over 450m further and this is AW debut, that said Moreira is a surprising booking, For Fun's Sake is running well now and leading contender.
Supreme Patrol worth mentioning would have a great chance on 4 back CD win but useless 3 x since(full of mucus last time).Not a race to be confident in.

6.30 Regency Gem is in form heads the ratings and Teetan stays on, needs every yard of the 1200m so will be very late on the scene, Vega Rhythm could prove toughest to pass.

7.00 Vukan (Teetan again ) and Fire Ball for Purton standout slightly above the rest on the figures, Vukan's form is over slightly further and has a wide draw.
The race might not be as straightforward as the ratings suggest lots of newcomers and lightly raced types, including trial winner Blaze Warrior(Moreira).

7.30 The Best Hero, Lucky Ruby and Holyshowcasing head the ratings in that order.

8.00 Could mention five or six in this race, very tough. If forced to narrow it down Plikclone and Super Mission but unlikely any value in either with the top two jocks on.

8.35 Gracylove and Master Hero fought out a fast race last time and both are of interest, preference for the latter with the weight pull and extra knowledge Teetan gained after getting his pocket picked before rallying in that race.

9.05 Master Eight will be all the rage here and the figures say very hard to beat.

9.35 Seven Heavens was in good form over the straight 1000m at Sha Tin recently , just tops the ratings but slightly prefer Striking Mr C who's close up rating came over the 1200m AW of todays race.

10.10 Harmony And Rich looked good on Wednesday winning very nicely the time was good and everything looks good for a repeat except maybe the little matter of the jockey C Wong who is now 0 from 202 in Hong Kong, if it goes pear-shaped for the lad again Handsome Bo Bo and Highly Proactive would be top of my list to take advantage.

10.45 Ultra Express can follow up recent win under Moreira, Changcheng Prince worth a look if goes off silly odds, quite close up on LTO run.

The Hare

Filly
Sha Tin Sunday

6.00 Cordyceps Six improved a fair bit last time and Miracle Victory should step up on debut, but would be no surprise to see a newcomer win this as @ O Outlander expertly mentions

6.00 Few have much form on All Weather and Purton getting on Dollar Reward as it drops in class is interesting. Telecom Missile on 2nd run for Fownes is off putting with AW form. Ever Strong may be the other well handicapped low weight with a chance.

6.30 Demons Rock drops in grade and should go close. I am interested in Lucky Turbo on return to All Weather. Regency Gem is consistent but likely to find 1 or 2 to beat it and Ka Ying Brilliant another danger who may reach a place improving a little.

7.00 Not much form to go on here and better to watch. Vukan as @ O Outlander says would be a token choice with the excellent Teetan on board.

7.30 The Best Hero and Holyshowcasing have improved of late and like the All Weather. I have a slight preference for Eight Trigrams the top weight who drops in class and has favourite conditions.

8.00 Plikclone has Purton back on board over better trip and heads the recent efforts. Copartner Era may be interesting at a bigger price.

8.35 August Moon heads the ratings due to the Sha Tin 1000m problem and not to be trusted those ratings. As @ O Outlander Gracylove and Master Hero are very interesting with perhaps Sunny Baby a danger.

9.05 Master Eight sure to be very popular after excellenht debut. After a rest Super Dobbin is most creditable alternative.

9.35 Plenty running well here. The massive rating over the 1000m for Seven Heavens has been raised 10lbs and back on AWT. Gunnison showing signs of return to form and looks well rated for this.

10.10 Czarson heads ratings on the surface and ran well over 1000m last time. Handsome Bo Bo is also of interest.

10.45 Ultra Express ran an excellent race last and hard to beat. Californmia Ten and Champion Supreme would be the dangers.