• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

hello from Spain

Hello, i am spanish. Here betting implies lots of taxe and spanish bookies are very bad, with a low odds.
I am thinking of go to UK, but i don't have anithing about it. I need help.
Can anyone help?
Of course i will pay for the help.

i hope your help.

Hi M madrid2525 , welcome to the forum.
I live in Tenerife, and I find that Skybet will let you put bets on OK, most other bookies have software that detects where you are, and Spain is a big no-no.
I have also heard via someone who lives here that William Hill will also accept bets from Spain, but haven't tried it myself yet.
Alternatively you could set up a dummy IP address; there is a thread on here somewhere about that (on my phone so can't put my finger on it at present)

By the way we don't ask anyone to pay for advice here , any help is freely given

thank you so much.
I don't understand you completely.
I need information about UK legislation/regulations. I read few years ago that in UK laws let bettos to declare himselfs as a "bettors", as a job, as "lawyer, "worker"... that is to say, that is as a job. Can you link me information?

Then, i could go to Spain and bet from Spain, but first i need to have "tax residency" "to be resident tax" in UK,no?
Help me, please.

thank you

Hi M madrid2525 , sorry I misunderstood you , I thought you were asking about ways to get bets on in Spain.
I'm afraid I can't help with your question regarding moving to the UK, maybe someone else here can. ?
What I would say is that it doesn't matter in which country you pay your taxes, you will still face restrictions if you try to place a bet in Spain.
Good luck whatever you decide to do

thank you.
Please give information:
In UK there are lots of betting machine (phisique machine, the oposite of online booking),
have the same odds that online bookies?
For instance, william hill machine has the same odds that william.com?
In Spain, when you bet at machines no one registered yours betts and you don't have to pay taxes (well, yo hace to pay taxes but is impossible that government knoow if you are winners or losers on your bets. In fact, those winners that have been banned from onlibe bookies go to bet in phisique machines).
How is in UK?

Thank you

The most optimal way for you in this case is it to open an account in one of the Bitcoin Bookmakers. The main advantage many Bitcoin Bookmakers is the ability to fully anonymous registration, which allows you to bypass restrictions in many countries on online betting.

The most optimal way for you in this case is it to open an account in one of the Bitcoin Bookmakers. The main advantage many Bitcoin Bookmakers is the ability to fully anonymous registration, which allows you to bypass restrictions in many countries on online betting.
thank you. How are odds in bitcoin bookies? Thta is to say, the fees are high? For instance, a equalizazed tennis match is @1,95 and @1,95? Or are @1,9 @1,9?
Please recomendme some os that bookies.

Back