• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VDW hedgehog/stubble - trying to get lucky

Hello all,

that didn't work out the way I expected.

Looked at the 7.40 Chelmsford and my 2 against the field are zaaki and poet's prince, I have hopes for poet's prince.

Good luck today

Today;
2.50A God Given/ Barsanti
3.10H Havana Beat/ Optimus Prime/Chesterfield
4.00A Keyser Soze/Loui De Palma/Sabador
2.30L Kew Gardens
good luck

Hi hedgehog hedgehog,
it's taken me forever just to work the Victoria Cup and to be honest I'm as confused as when I first started. There are 15 four year old's in the line up, and a few of these could improve a great deal. However we have to improvise if it's required. My top four are listed below.
(1) Firmament, (2) Tony Curtis, (3) Raising Sand, (4) Keyser Soze.

Good Luck Today and Regards.
Nellsman.

Hello all,

good luck Nellsman Nellsman and Tom O'Brien Tom O'Brien, I'm hoping barsanti wins.

You pick very tough races, 27 runners and I balked

looked at the 3.25 Ascot and my 2 against the field are queen of time and dynamic, I have hopes for both

good luck today

Hello all,

good luck Tom O'Brien Tom O'Brien with your selection

looked at 2 races today

3.35 Ludlow, my 2 against the field are marracudja and workbench, I've only bet workbench as I have o
hopes for it.

4.45 leopardstown, my 2 against the field are share the honour and curley bill, I've only bet curley bill as again I have hopes.

Good luck today

A poor luck day for both of us Nellsman Nellsman

I've looked at the 2.20 York and my 2 against the field are hamada and now children, I have hopes for hamada. I'll not bet in that race though. My only bet today is emblazoned in the 2.10 Yarmouth.

Good luck today

Hi hedgehog hedgehog, I've rated the York race that you mention. It looks a very tricky race because of the unexposed 4 year old's in the field. My ratings are below.

York 2:20 (1) Banksea, (2) Grandee.
York 2:55 (1) Orions Bow, (2) Final Venture, (3) Danzeno.

Good Luck Today and Regards
Nellsman.

Hello all,

looked at the 3.40 Perth and my 2 against the field are until winning and maid of Milan, I have hopes for maid of Milan. I've not bet in that race, my only bet today is rock eagle in the 3.15 Salisbury.

I got lucky yesterday

good luck today

Helloall,

looked at the 4.05 Redcar and my 2 against the field are erissimus maximus and merry banter, I have hopes for merry banter

Later in the day agrotera is interesting in the 8.15 Windsor but I'll not be betting it

Good luck today

Hello all,

a day when I'm not particularly keen on my selections.

7.45 wexford, Kagney is interesting but a pass

3.45 Warwick, my 2 against the field are neitzsche and level of intensity but again a pass

Good luck today

Hi hedgehog hedgehog,
I've rated a couple of races today, ratings below.

York 2:00 (1) Eastern Impact, (2) Salateen, (3) Get Knotted.
York 3:40 (1) Final venture, (2) Mr Lupton, (3) Goldream.
Goodwood 4:20 (1) Top Tug, (2) Platitude.

Good Luck Today and Regards
Nellsman

Hello all,

looked at 3 races last night and today.

3.20 Cartmel, am only interested in forthefunofit.

5.25 Windsor, was interested in brave hero, mordin and rainbow rebel but feel mordin the most likely winner

6.30 Ballinrobe, am only interested in mysloegin

good luck today

Back