• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

GRS System 1

Yesterday incurred losses of 15 points dropping the running total down to + 123.14 pts.

In early February the system achieved a high point of + 208.79 hence a drawdown of some 85 pts since that date.

Clearly this does not fit with my opening post ( many months ago ) of this being a safety first system that grows profits very slowly and securely and I need to sit down and take a hard long look at my ratings and discover the reasons for the downturn.

I shall continue to be the system myself ( but to reduced stakes ) but feel it would not be prudent to list the selections here - my aim was to try and make people a bit of profit from following the selections and alas it seems that profit can no longer be guaranteed with this system.

Many thanks to all who have read this thread in the past.

Haven't been around for a while Zion but a stirling effort nonetheless. Will watch for your return to 'action' maybe once the system for selection throws up clarity about the downturn. Certainly when I followed this a couple of years ago it seemed very reliable indeed and a cracking discipline that was beating any bank savings rate :)

Back