• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

GRS System 1

zion55

Gelding
Ok Summers almost over and I have now got a lot more time to contribute someting to the board.

GRS -- Get Rich Slowly

This is a National Hunt System that I have been running for the past two seasons and I shall post the selections on here upto the end of April 2016 .

What to expect ???

Well if this season goes the same as the previous two you can expect approx 40 bets per month on average, with a strike rate of 50% and a LSP of between 45 - 55 pts at BOG prices.

As you can see from the figures a 50pt profit from 320 bets would give only a 15% ROI which is below the normal level i look for - however the 50% strike rate enables me to enhance the returns by increasing the stakes in line with the bank growth to provide a better cash return.

I shall start with a £500 bank and the first bets will be £10 until the bank reaches £550 (£11 bet ) etc or if we have a poor start and drop to £450 the bets become £9.

As expected with a 50% strike rate the prices tend to be quite short, rarely above 4/1 and many odds on, and the vast majority are favourites which tend to shorten in price during the day.

I have found it beneficial to take a BOG price ( from the very few accounts I have left ) and will quote the price at Bet 365 at the time of posting for ease.

Qualifiers will be posted by 12 noon when there are any - if they are not up by 12 Noon there won't be any.

There is no NH racing on 1st Sept so first possible qualifiers will be on 2nd Sept.

Hope you enjoy

GRS - Get Rich Slowly - Don't be tempted into doubles , exotics etc as I have paper traded all manner of different methods to increase the returns with no real success - Just use WIN SINGLES and be patient.

Hi guys and thanks for your interest.

Bet 1 - £10 win.

14:50 Sedge - Lamool (1/4 BOG)

not too exciting i'm afraid as two non runners have reduced the odds .

Bet no 2

£10 win

17:35 Stratford - Niceley Indeed (11/10 BOG)

WON + £ 11.00 Bank now £ 513.50

Last edited:
Mountainside won today returning £1.82 profit.

As I warned you in the first post it will take a lot of patience and small steps to double the bank which is my primary aim before the end of April 2016.

Bank Total £515.32.

Back