• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Great Music

I Would like to see this Band Live, Even the Beatles never performed this live

Had never heard of this band, that's impressive, just seen on that Youtube page icons for concerts where they cover whole albums ( Sgt. Peppers and the White Album, just had a quick listen to Helter Skelter for comparison also, they are good, they have an impressive amount of views, considering that the Fab Four, the four greatest musicians God ever put on this Earth are only a click away. This really is a f*cked up World when Kanye West and his ilk are classed as superstars in my opinion.

Bill Withers died Monday just gone. 81 years old.

"The man responsible for the longest note held on a solo single is Bill Withers. In his 1978 (and 1988) hit "Lovely Day", he holds a vocal note for 18 seconds." - That note can be heard in the above song at around 3:05 of the video.

well....apologies if this has been done before...........but.....

take your pick.....whichever one you choose.......you'll be right :)

or, if you prefer,,,,,,,

question " which one should i choose"...

answer........ Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
markfinn markfinn , the Pompeii video always gets a bashing from me. Love it . There is also a Gilmour video were he throws in Purple Rain into Comfortably Numb.

pete pete , our local pub has a cracking singer every Saturday afternoon who did three BW tracks on a Facebook live session last night.

It wasn't the same atmosphere obviously, but it saved me paying a fiver a pint

at about 6:28...... "God" appears ( actually God is present throught this whole friggin thing, but... )

(dont spoil it for yourself by skipping straight to 6:28, or you'll miss it and youll be sorry )

Back