• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Golf Form at a Glance!

Did you spot that Steve Stricker habitually does well in the Deutsche?

Ladies golf seems to be slightly more predictable than the mens when it comes to the top 10 :)

Hi Poz Poz yes will interesting tonite, my MK has not got his usual caddie because his young wife passed away and it has effected his play also which is very understandable.

I wish you much luck with your 2 and hope you are having a nice holiday.

P.s. Yes the Ladies is more predictable but no betting for top 10 i can see, the mens european tour use to be like that as well years ago. I did not spot SS btw but is a steady player.

All the best, Paul.

Last edited:
I've found players who habitually do well on courses designed by certain people is a good way of ironing out some selections.

Additionally, stages of the season (is there even a season now?!?!?!?) is worth looking at. For instance, Nick Watney tends to like this time of year, maybe the pressure or the weather or whatever, but his 45/1 near miss at Wyndham a couple of weeks ago is testament to that.

Back