• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Forum meet anyone ?

dave58

Administrator
Hi guys, anyone interested ?
We've had a couple over the years at racecourses and they were fun, and it was good meeting up with people in real life.
We have a flight booked to the UK at the end of May , flying into Gatwick and staying with my mum in Somerset before visiting friends in Kent, so anywhere within driving distance would suit us fine.
Just an idea, but if anyone is around the first week in June and wants to find out how Carol selects her horses for the tipping competition maybe we could arrange something?

Hi dave58 dave58 potentially yes dependent on where and when - so long as no-one shows up my complete lack of knowledge on racing without a spreadsheet in front of me lol. It would certainly be good to meet some of the folks in person!

Always had a good time in the past dave58 dave58 . I think Ascot was the last time we met up?
Yes, it was a great day out - I just vaguely remember that I lost track of my wife at some stage when I went to put my bet on and eventually tracked her down to the champagne bar with the rest of you !

I am but where ?
In the summer, island of Ikaria perhaps ?
They have good beer, a chicken recipe better than Kentucky and many fish of course.
If you are lucky you will find a boat making a stop at Syros or Naxos and you can buy their famous loukoumi sweets.

Hi all - sorry but we have now sorted out our schedule and it's too tight to take time out I'm afraid.
Has anyone flown lately ? it would be good to know what to expect what with all the news about airport delays and the like.

Back