• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

For One Reason Or Another ..

Sean

Sire
Basically horses i'm backing for one reason or another .. as the thread goes on and i feel more comfortable i'll do write ups when i can stating why im backing the beast in question , usually down to one stat or another , at the mo , for whatever reason feeling a little lost , in all things not just horse racing and not feeling that confident so will just post selections . Wont be that many a day , sometimes none .

Will post price taken , and whether win or each way , and where i put it on along with whose the same price at time of posting
1 Point Win or 1 point each way unless stated otherwise

Last edited:
Friday 4th June

2.50 Market Rasen - South Terrace 1 Point Win @ 13/8 (Will Hill , 365)
7.53 Doncaster - Turanga Leela 1 Point EW @ 14/1 (Lads)

Outlay 3 Points

Agree with what has been said above, I just cannot work up enough enthusiasm this year for some reason to spend the time needed to do this justice.
For me, I'm convinced that the lack of access to uk bookies and early prices is what is dampening my spirits.
Good luck Sean Sean ...

Last edited:
Agree with what has been said above, I just cannot work up enough enthusiasm this year for some reason to spend the time needed to do this justice.
For me, I'm convinced that the lack of access to uk bookies and early prices is what is dampening my spirits.
Good luck Sean Sean ...
It will turn - but I understand the sentiment - hopefully normality will kick in after Ascot and WFA becomes an obvious advantage

Back