• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Footballing Legends

nicksar nicksar love em or hate them - you have to admit they are well supported and known - where ever you in world the only football shirt you are guaranteed to see is there's - I wish it were Leeds but it aint.
I wish it was Coventry Mark but it's never going to happen..I don't dislike Man Utd TBH and know a couple of blokes locally who are season ticket holders..... I also known an avid Leeds fan who travels home & away to support them,but to tell the truth I can't relate to the money they get paid these days.

Just wallowing in nostalgia

I remember the 3 day week ( black outs) and all night games transferred to Wed early kick offs afternoon games - so that was that - no school - Lofty ( my mate) and myself - we went every week - every game so school wasn't going to get in way - we used to go get the register then leg it - one Wed I was late - seen a kid in the playground " you have to go directly head masters office you and Lofty are in there for the day he was grabbed out of assembly "- well he was - I was of to Leeds earlier than usual. We gave school on Wed a total miss after that.

A fine body of men.This coming Saturday at the Ricoh against Wycombe it's a reduced cost game £5 a ticket
26,000 sold up to today.....not bad for a league two club they will break the league two attendance record come Saturday.

Last edited:
nicksar nicksar - I have been in the Coventry Emerald nicksar , but not the other one :) - I also once had a Spanish fling with a Jackie from Bell Green , ended up staying there for a week after the holiday - Good Times:D:D

Are you happy about getting the Barnsley manager markfinn markfinn
Seems a bit odd after he signed a new contract last week at Barnsley
in a word No - not sure who we would have wanted but not him - lets hope he proves us wrong - no stability = no growth - I dont know why the owners cannot see that and ride out the bad patches.

Leeds - we are becoming a yoyo club - crying shame but it will work out.

Not sure about yo-yo club markfinn markfinn , my yo-yos used to go back up
You won’t progress with that chairman at the helm, he’s just admitted that he made a mistake by appointing Christiansen, how can the Leeds fans ever trust him again, that’s just about his top priority to appoint the right man??
Normally if someone apologises and says they’ve made a mistake, they’re to be admired for it, not in this case though, unfortunately for him, it’ll come back to bite him on the backside

Back