• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Fifty points profit per month

First race today - a winner - then nothing. Best were three seconds at 14/1, 25/1, 28/1 and a 3rd at 28/1.

12th Nov.........30 Selections.........3 Non-runners.........26 Losers.........1 Winner

Art Approval 100/30 ( 4.85 ).........-26, +3.77

Running total = +116.67 pts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat 13th Nov.......23 selections tomorrow.

13th Nov.png

Last edited:
13th Nov.........23 Selections.........2 Non-runners.........20 Losers.........1 Winner

Tio Mio 10/1 ( 13.95 ).........-20, +12.69

Running total = +109.36 pts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun 14th Nov.......9 selections tomorrow. At least I can see the weekend out being above 100pts....lol.

14th Nov.png

Poor day today, but to be honest, I wasn't too hopeful with the selections.

14th Nov.........9 Selections.........9 Losers

Running total = +100.36 pts

Mon 15th Nov.......Just the 4 selections tomorrow from 2 meetings.

15th Nov.png

15th Nov.........4 Selections...............3 Losers...........1 Winner

Dolly Mcqueen 7/1 ( 10.50 ).........-3, +9.31

Running total = +106.67 pts

16th Nov........5 selections

16th Nov.png

No luck today......but then a couple were 200/1 so not really expecting much there. Should really filter them out but hey....you never know!! lol

16th Nov.........5 Selections...............5 Losers

Losers..........-5

Running total = +101.67 pts
S / R = 7.63%
ROI = 43.09%

17th Nov.......a few more tomorrow......14 selections

17th Nov.png

No winners today either. No doubt it's probably going to be a downward spiral and another promising method will bite the dust.
But as they say, if you don't try........:)

17th Nov.........14 Selections...............14 Losers

Losers..........-14

Running total = +87.67 pts
S / R = 7.2%
ROI = 35.07%

Thurs 18th Nov.........8 selections

18th Nov.png

Thanks for your comments guys.... footysystems footysystems NigelRG NigelRG pete pete
I do appreciate the strike rate and the downturns that I have to endure with such odds.

I am a little naughty in that it was partly said in a 'tongue-in cheek' manner.
It's my way of saying to the universe....'prove me wrong' ( please....lol ).

The thing is....I've already set up December's version ( which I think is an improvement on November's ).
I can't change November's half way though. I just want November to end here!!
Like the thousands of housewives who have put up their Xmas trees and decorations 😂

Last edited:
retriever retriever not saying yours will be exactly like mine but here are my last 30 days totals, and below that for 60 days also and it was similar for last year as well, i also found the sand did best until the flat started for some reason and is a little in profit so far this year.

BetsWinsWin%P/L (SP)PlacesPlace%BF PlacesBF Place%P/L (BFSP)LAY (BFSP)P/L(Plc)
321206.23%-82.257723.99%7423.05%-36.447.4712.35

BetsWinsWin%P/L (SP)PlacesPlace%BF PlacesBF Place%P/L (BFSP)LAY (BFSP)P/L(Plc)
729557.54%-57.4216722.91%17223.59%109.42-184.3542.83

Last edited:
Not too dissimilar to mine is it OnTheNod OnTheNod It just shows how much systems like these rely on the 'biggie' coming along now and then.

I only caught the tail end of the Flat with this system. Chases are 0 from 30 so far this November but historically show better results than the AW and Hurdles. NH bumpers are the best of all these.

18th Nov.........8 Selections...............8 Losers

Losers..........-8

Running total = +79.67 pts
S / R = 7.0 %
ROI = 30.9 %

Fri 19th Nov........8 selections again.

19th Nov.png

Six of todays eight selections finished 5th!! What's that all about !!??.....lol

19th Nov.........8 Selections...............8 Losers

Losers..........-8

Running total = +71.67 pts
S / R = 6.8 %
ROI = 26.9 %

Feels like it's getting close to crunch time.....a third of the profit going back on tomorrow.

Sat 20th Nov.........a mega 25 selections !!

20th Nov.png

Crunch!! lol............I think we need a bit of rain. Going of Soft to Heavy!!

20th Nov.........25 Selections...............25 Losers

Losers..........-25

Running total = +46.67 pts
S / R = 6.2 %
ROI = 16.0 %

Sunday 21st Nov...........7 selections

21st Nov.png

Do you apply a filter for jockeys retriever retriever ? I didn't use to but these days I never take a bet without considering the numpty up top. All I'm thinking is that taking the premise the method is based upon and the fact that outside of the big yards where the best jockeys have retainers, alliances with non retained jockeys are changing all the time. Not suggesting that you look at trainer/jockey combinations as they tend to be overbet, just maybe making sure that whoever the jockey is they have a good record for the track.

Hi Arrocuda Arrocuda In this November version I haven't applied any Jockey filter to this system and it is also one general overall system covering FT / NH / AW.
In my December to come version/s ( should I run it ) I have taken out poor Jockeys for the Trainer. Hopefully, this reduces the 'numpty' on top element, as you say.....lol.
I have also split into two systems, NH and the AW.
I also have a set of rules that I could use to back-track and test how previous months went for the version 2 and to be able to keep things 'like for like' going forwards.
I haven't wanted to do that with this November just yet.

Last edited:
When i audit and attempt any " what if " back fitting i use my own past actual bets as the data source. I tend to find that any change will most often result in a higher S/r but lower Roi because of losing some of the bigger priced winners which would have been negated by the change. Re anything we attempt in racing then finding the correct balance or happy medium is never an easy ask.

Conducting the above can prove tedious and frustrating but its not all grief and seldom time wasted because for all of the disappointments and false flags involved you will glean the occasional Gem which makes racing sense and can be put to good future use. You may also learn plenty about yourself as a punter. !

Back