• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Fifty points profit per month

7th Nov..........9 Selections............7 Losers.........2 Winners - Lebowski 5/2 ( 4.00 ), Jesuitique 9/2 ( 6.60 )............-7, +2.94, +5.49
Running total = +10.18 pts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon 8th Nov.........15 Selections.

8th Nov.png

I'm grateful for any winners F Frontrunner but rather they did so without anyone taking an interest odds wise...lol
Betting to BFSP, the edge with this system is the difference between BFSP and ISP...
However, it is a Trainer system so 'gambles' show I'm hopefully still on track.
Yeah, I forgot you were backing to Bfsp. I haven’t checked your earlier ones, but I see two of your others today were also big movers in betting, POS (1:20) & LLP (3:40), maybe worth keeping a record to EP too to see if there is big difference between it and Bfsp.

maybe worth keeping a record to EP too to see if there is big difference between it and Bfsp.

Possibly, but to be honest, the strike rate here is so low I don't think the time spent placing numerous bookie bets is warranted even if EP is somewhat bigger. I only have BOG with a couple and missing a big drift on the exchange would be annoying.
From the bets so far here, very few have strayed greatly from the forecast odds posted.

Possibly, but to be honest, the strike rate here is so low I don't think the time spent placing numerous bookie bets is warranted even if EP is somewhat bigger. I only have BOG with a couple and missing a big drift on the exchange would be annoying.
From the bets so far here, very few have strayed greatly from the forecast odds posted.
If you have the time - rather than trying to catch the impossible EP - we can always leave staggered bets - on the exchange - you can always roll them up into current BF price at any time upto the of - for record keeping the average achieved odds ans stakes can be shown and is good indication.

Last edited:
Thanks markfinn markfinn If I ever get passed just placing the minimum £2 stake on these I'll consider doing the staggered bets. At the moment I just ask a price ( usually double what I expect the SP to be ) and default to take BFSP at the off.
Ideally, if I didn't have to work, I'd play it race by race as they come.

Thanks markfinn markfinn If I ever get passed just placing the minimum £2 stake on these I'll consider doing the staggered bets. At the moment I just ask a price ( usually double what I expect the SP to be ) and default to take BFSP at the off.
Ideally, if I didn't have to work, I'd play it race by race as they come.
That will work to a point - the price increments are generally more closely stepped than that nicksar nicksar or other Betangel users will know what is best increments - confess - I was wildly optimistic when I first started doing it and more often than not ended up bets not taken - found it works best at a 1 point increments but its price dependant and the liquidity is not always there -

There is another thought about leaving some of your origonal stake ( not additional stakes) in running at long odds if gets taken and wins its a bonus and if it loses you are no worse of .

8th Nov..........15 Selections........1 Non-runner......13 Losers.........1 Winner - Aljaryaal 8/1 ( 10.41 )............-13, +9.22
Running total = +6.40 pts

Five 2nd's in the mix today :(:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th Nov.........18 selections.

9th Nov.png

It would be foolish to assess your performance on the one big hit. Ideally you need to see a return from the shorties as well as the biggies to be sure that the theory is sound. Playing for long shots to bail you out leaves you vulnerable to long losing runs.

Well, objective achieved for the thread this month.
As I have a bit in hand, ammunition wise, I guess I could see the month out and see... a) how far I can take it.....b) that I don't give it all back.... c) see if I can be above 50pts at the end of the month.
I will probably drop it in December ( busy month domestically ) and start again next year.

Yes Arrocuda Arrocuda I need the shorter ones keeping me treading water while waiting for the bigger winners.
That's how I see systems such as this when betting to BFSP at 'outsider prices'.
The difference between the ISP and BFSP is where the 'edge' is ( or profit ).....providing the theory is sound, as you say.

Last edited:
9th Nov........18 Selections.......2 N/R's......14 Losers.......2 Winners - Herecomesfreddie 66/1 ( 134.12 ), Sir Sedric 13/2 ( 8.81 ).........-14, +130.46, +7.65

Running total = +130.51 pts

10th Nov........21 Selections

10th Nov.png

10th Nov........21 Selections.......1 N/R........18 Losers.......2 Winners - Silverscape 18/1 ( 25.61 ), Hover 10/1 ( 12.50 ).........-18, +24.12, +11.27

Running total = +147.90 pts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of a quieter day tomorrow.

11th Nov........9 Selections

11th Nov.png

Easy maths today. No winners. Best were 22/1 2nd place, 125/1 3rd place.

11th Nov........9 Selections......All ran........9 Losers............-9

Running total = +138.90 pts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different story tomorrow with 30 selections. Let's hope for at least one 20/1+ winner or a couple of 10's to restrict damage to the bank. 🤞

12th Nov.png

Back