Hi, where can I find historical results from the exchange not sportsbook? The win and place sp from either earlier in the day or previous days? tia
I mean that's just a mess, looks like 70's internet lol. Thanks anyway
ohh, thats nice. Ive been trying to find data for the usa for quite some time ... Thank-You.
One man’s treasure is another’s man’s junk lolI mean that's just a mess, looks like 70's internet lol. Thanks anyway
Any way I can find what bfsp was to each place? Presumably bfsp is to whatever bookies pay to, but top 4 or top 5 whatever is going to be different...if I haven't backed it myself and just for paper trading can I find that out?if you create a free account on timeform, the racing results pages include bfsp for each horse
View attachment 135616
It doesn’t work like this bfsp is only used by betfair, place odds from bookies are much lower, I don’t think they bother supplying historical records of what prices they have offered.Any way I can find what bfsp was to each place? Presumably bfsp is to whatever bookies pay to, but top 4 or top 5 whatever is going to be different...if I haven't backed it myself and just for paper trading can I find that out?