• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Ew guesses

MINELLA MOJO 2 00 Uttoxeter 9/1 generally,,First off slight negative is the trip down to 2 miles when most of his form is over 1/2 mile further however the horse runs well at this track in fact this time last year he was finishing 2nd off 112 in a better class race now down to 95 with a good 7lbs claimer on board i feel he must go close

Just been looking through my posts and I've not tipped a winner since June 28th !! In total I've given 62 bets so that's a stake of 124 points at a point ew, there's been 10 winner's and 11 placers giving a return of 208 points so a profit of84 points , Anyway I'm going to Chester tomorrow so I've been going through the form and found 2 bets at ew prices and both will enjoy the ground first up is
BOSSIPOP at 14/1 in the 3 50 although not having a low draw I fancy the horse to go close he finished 2and in this race last year and I think he is primed to go one better this year
Next up is KALEIDOSCOPIC in the 4 55 the filly finished last season with a victory in the soft at Doncaster. This year she has mainly been campaigned in class 2 events now dropped back to a class 4 I am expecting a big run.

Elite

Filly
Hochfield
Major Dumbo

Both Chester and down in class it's a track I don't particularly like but these two down in class will carry my money to the jolly bookmaker.

Elite

Filly
Just been looking through my posts and I've not tipped a winner since June 28th !! In total I've given 62 bets so that's a stake of 124 points at a point ew, there's been 10 winner's and 11 placers giving a return of 208 points so a profit of84 points , Anyway I'm going to Chester tomorrow so I've been going through the form and found 2 bets at ew prices and both will enjoy the ground first up is
BOSSIPOP at 14/1 in the 3 50 although not having a low draw I fancy the horse to go close he finished 2and in this race last year and I think he is primed to go one better this year
Next up is KALEIDOSCOPIC in the 4 55 the filly finished last season with a victory in the soft at Doncaster. This year she has mainly been campaigned in class 2 events now dropped back to a class 4 I am expecting a big run.
Profit of 84 PTS is very acceptable btw🙌

Hochfield
Major Dumbo

Both Chester and down in class it's a track I don't particularly like but these two down in class will carry my money to the jolly bookmaker.
I like Hochfeld just a bit worried about the Soft ground I like NSG in that and at a shorter price ALOUNAK in the 2 00

ADMIRALS SUNSET 2 50 Worcester 5/1 generally 5 runners so only 2 places but I feel this mare has suddenly found her form winning her last 2 runs and still only carrying 10 stone .This is a better grade race and there seems to be a bit of pace in the race which will hopefully allow AS to settle and come through with a winning challenge over the last

Elite

Filly
Back for a little go, PRIDE OF ENGLAND 420 7/1

Another which is taking a big drop in class and a C&D winner, doesn't look a very deep race so at the prices I am happy to take a straight win at 7,s.

Back for a little go, PRIDE OF ENGLAND 420 7/1

Another which is taking a big drop in class and a C&D winner, doesn't look a very deep race so at the prices I am happy to take a straight win at 7,s.
Good luck I'm struggling to find a decent ew bet over the jumps at the moment with the small fields hopefully the better horses will start to appear next month .In the meanwhile I've been looking at some flat action for Saturday and I've done Montather at 16s in the Cambridge, an unexposed 4yo who's won 3 of his 6 races and I reckon the big field will help him settle better

Elite

Filly
GORDONSTOWN 8.00 wolves 20/1 skybet

Shouldn't really be the rag of the field in my opinion, needs to take to the track (aw debut) but just seems overpriced 0.5 ew

REVE 4 02 Worcester 12s generally I tipped this horse last time out when it was well backed but ran as though something was amiss .Off for over 10 weeks since then I am hoping for a better show today. An interesting fact for me today is Reve runs off 120 on his 4 previous runs off this mark he won 3 and finished 2nd in the other. One other thing today's race is a 6 runner field so ew is only 2 places but I feel it's worth the risk.

TRAIS FLUORS 3 40 Newmarket tomorrow 90/1 6 places with 365 or 100s places generally. I have already put Montather up in this at 16s but I cannot resist a bet on TF at the prices.His last win came off tomorrow's mark of 92 on Good/Firm ground put up 8lbs for that he then finished 10th in the Hunt cup around 4 lengths behind Astro king and is now 11lb better off .At 9times the price of AK I think he has a chance of making the first 6

Elite

Filly
JAMACHO 3 40 STRATFORD 11/4 Possibly 3s in places shorter than my usual ew bets but a horse I feel must be backed tomorrow. There seems to be several front runners in this 5 runner field and I am hoping they cut one another's throat and leave Jamacho to pick up the pieces . The horse has a good record at Stratford and with Beian Hughes riding at 10 stone I am expecting the selection to go very close
At 12/1it had to be.......to make matters worse I had £30 on and cashed out on the drift😳

At 12/1it had to be.......to make matters worse I had £30 on and cashed out on the drift😳
Even worse for me I'm cycling up in the Peak District and having a few days off punting ,I also another of my cliff horses SOLDIER On PARADE finished 2and at Sedgefield at an ew price. Oh well at least I know horses who can win a race I'm back for the weekend and ready to strike with a winner otherwise I might have to get a job 😄😄