• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Euro 2020

Sameernasri

Yearling
I am an England fan. I was very pissed off with Their performance against Scotland today. However, I then thought maybe they could have done deliberately to avoid getting Portugal, France or Germany

Outlander

Gelding
They are completely useless underachieving overpaid clowns, I saw 6.2 to win the euros on betfair last week , 62 would be closer, they were shit last week the pundits said they were impressive , today they were embarrassing some of them like Sterling seemed to be completely devoid of any coordination when the ball is near them, it really was a complete shambles. The group they are in is of a woeful standard, Croatia are very poor , Scotland are pathetic , most of the worst football has been played in this group. Football is not coming home any time soon.

Samacas

Stallion
I am an England fan. I was very pissed off with Their performance against Scotland today. However, I then thought maybe they could have done deliberately to avoid getting Portugal, France or Germany
I've been pissed off with their performances for the last 55years :doh:

They surprisingly won the world cup in 66 and have foolishly believed themselves to be world class ever since. Sadly they have never lived up to the expectations of the fans.

..... all I can say is that it was absolute rubbish.! Seems we are being coached to go backwards instead of progressing forwards. Every time that five yards or so was gained , it became immediately erased by losing ten or so yards with a backward pass which was repeated over and over again. Anyone who believes this was progress ought to visit Specsavers and if this is the best that Southgate can serve up, he needs to go now, much sooner than later!;)

Outlander

Gelding
..... all I can say is that it was absolute rubbish.! Seems we are being coached to go backwards instead of progressing forwards. Every time that five yards or so was gained , it became immediately erased by losing ten or so yards with a backward pass which was repeated over and over again. Anyone who believes this was progress ought to visit Specsavers and if this is the best that Southgate can serve up, he needs to go now, much sooner than later!;)
It doesn’t matter who they pay £3 to £6 million a year to manage them , you can’t polish a turd

Sameernasri

Yearling
Grealish, world class player is on the bench and they still stick with useless Sterling. Even if he scored in the game against Croatia, he is one of the most overrated player. He losses possession lot and lot of times, his decision making very poor, gets panicked most times, finishing is the worst, he can't really shoot outside the box, The only thing he can do is run. I dont understand why they even take him in the squad. Sancho and Grealish are million times better but they are just put on the bench

Sameernasri

Yearling
Southgate was a defender so he plays defensive football. very slow. I really wish Leeds coach Bielsa could take the job, we would see a game full of attack. With England's young energetic players, Bielse would probably be right man for the job

Sameernasri

Yearling
ITS COMING HOME,
England would play Sweden/Ukraine and if win they play semis against Denmark /Czech.

A golden Chance for The Three Lions to win the tournament

Outlander

Gelding
Why was the Ukrainian goal scorer wearing a bra ?
And more to the point why was he so keen for everyone to know he was wearing a bra ?

Sameernasri

Yearling
Sterling dive vs Denmark

Sterling is so soft, whenever someone makes a negligible contact, he goes down. And the ref should stop giving penalties for minimum contacts like those. Even in the Premier League, refs give penalties for very small fouls.

Sameernasri

Yearling
They have to change the rules, penalties should be given on clear fouls in the box. I have seen many times last season in the Premier League penalties given for just a small touch.

Outlander

Gelding
They have to change the rules, penalties should be given on clear fouls in the box. I have seen many times last season in the Premier League penalties given for just a small touch.
Some players like Cantona and Zidane you would have needed a bomb to knock them even slightly off balance, the likes of Grealish and Sterling you just need to breathe in their direction .