• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Elmo's Super Yankees

Christmas soon seems have been and gone too quick .back to work tomorrow, Down with that sort of thing :stinker:

Right I would like all four to win tomorrow to cheer me up about the whole situation :pray:

1:30 Muss Golden Investment 7/2
1:45 Bang Truckers Glory 7/2
2:00 Muss Stone Quercus 6/1
2:50 Bang Sweetlittlekitty 6/1

11 x £.034 total stake £3.74 Potential Returns £650.08 ( I've buggered up and used yesterdays staking level means I am high rolling today by 37p )

good luck on Back to the grindstone Tuesday :violin:

Like a Grindstone Cowboy

Now its bed time then I shall refocus, think outside the box and take a look at the bigger picture whilst promoting synergy in the workplace, :acute::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Taking a day off of Jumps to have a little go at Wolves

4:15 My Mistress 8/1
4:45 Dunquin 12/1
5:45 Jumbo Prado 13/2
6:45 Zed Candy Girl 15/2

11 x £0.27 Yankee total £2.97 Potential Returns £3041.82

I have just worked out I am slightly over half the bank done, so could do with a little pick me up sooner rather than later :eek:

Time to step up and find 4 good solid chanced value winners I think ;):gotcha::gotcha::gotcha: if only it was that easy :confused:

I prefer the E/W doubles or if I have 4 selections, just go with trebles with a smaller stake acca. I've found if you play around with the online books, they are more willing to accommodate you with a L15, rather than the 5 bets.

Through the years I've always been told the "Liverpool Round The Clock" is what the bookies least prefer, but I'm still clueless how it's calculated.

Good luck elmoputney elmoputney

Cheers for looking in doomster doomster I had never heard of a Liverpool round the clock bet before i just googled it still dont really understand it :)

it looks like singles doubles a trixie and a roundabout ????????? but I may be wrong never heard of a roundabout other than to drive my car round :)

I think I might try some other things in the future until I find the one that might be successful, I am quite enjoying this for a change though low risk and potentially goodish rewards If i get the luck on my side a bit,

I think I may have been slightly more sensible with today's:whistle:

2:20 Lingfield Cool Sky 15/8 this looks too good for the rest I think and with RJ on top should go well I hope (bit concerned about sea wall and free stone hill ):confused:

3:20 Lingfield Shoofly Milly 10/3 I have a feeling that this one will appreciate the drop in trip from LTO and the addition of RJ and visor should see it improve past the other 2 it raced against 17 days ago :whistle:

6:45 BOSHAM 15/2 I have decided ME will want to have a go at this one as the prize money is quite good, Lancelot Du Lac does look at lot better class wise and has a 1/1 record at Chelmsford however Speed wise Bosham could possibly take it,I checked ratings etc and winning times over the track and trip now LDL was slightly faster by under a second however he is 5lb worse off than that time and Bosham is slightly better off or similar I think, It's a risk but I believe Bosham is a capable horse on his day and probably could have a crack at winning this one Its clear he loves 5f at Chelmsford as he 4/6, My nagging doubt is he capable of stepping up to a class 2, I am prepared to take a risk to find out, GO FORTH AND BOSHAM :bigboss:

8:15 Chelmsford Strong Challenge 10/3 This one has been gelded and is making its AW debut after 159 days off, I think this one has the look of Saeed Bin Surroor vast Improver and will hopefully finish off a good day in style :whistle:

11 x £0.25 Total outlay £2.75 Potential Returns £256.51 )

Good luck today all

Seems I have been scuppered by old jack frost again at Lingfield

I have left it running with the voids but I am going to add 2 more from Wolves into a fresh Yankee

2:00 Elusive Cowboy 9/4
4:30 Steel River 9/2
6:45 Bosham 6/1
8:15 Strong Challenge 2/1

11 x £0.25 £2.75 total
potential return £216.06

Saturday special Yankee

Newcastle
1:00 Ask Paddy 11/2
1:35 Corrin Wood 4/1
2:10 Lough Kent 7/1
Wolves
6:45 My Mistress 11/1
poop run this week got badly hampered. JG back driving down 2lb worth a pop again

11x20p £2.20 total

Potential returns £1046.50

Lough Kent won other than that zip so another loser. Whilst at home yesterday I got a bit bored and managed to spunk a bit of the bank on a super Yankee. I've decided to have 4 more goes in its current guise then I might reset the bank and try a little system I am trying to create using speed ratings. I will still be using multiples though of some kind and possibly not much different but quicker as the selections will pick themselves :)

Going for a trial version 10P heinz today. I have got blaze of glory stuck in my head for some reason :confused:

1:00 tree of liberty 3/1
1:55 cliff 15/8
3:00 Calidonia Laird 8/1
3:10 I just know 11/4
4:05 good times ahead 22/1
5:05 Hyland Heather 11/2

£5.70 staked
Potential returns £16560.51

Got an email yesterday no more bog + from bet365 :violin:

Good luck all

2 winners and a couple of places still managed a short fall on the stake

today really is last chance saloon for this at the moment :eek::eek::eek:

gone for a 30p lucky 15 today just to see if it works out any better

2:10 Geraldine 6/1
3:00 Top and Drop 6/1
3:10 Marshall Aid 6/1
5:10 Admiral Art 15/2

£4.50 Staked £1458.90 potential returns

In other news I did something positive for my betting last night I went and joined the local running club, :eek:

I haven't run for about 3 years or more I would think, I am walking like John Wayne after he Shat his pants today but It felt good to be out and doing it again :neo:

good luck all

elmoputney elmoputney best of with the bet and the running.I subscribe to the theory that a fit body = a fit mind,in practice i fear that these days both of mine are knackered. :eek: On a more serious note my main future betting apprehension is advancing age interfering with the thought process.There is a possible solution ,creating a profitable system(s) perhaps i should attempt while the mind still allows.! :eek:

I listened to a podcast a while back and this rapper I like, he is a clever chap not an idiot rapper. Anyway he used some brain enhancing supplements to help him learn his lines for a tour and to get mentally sharper amd ready. He seemed to really rate them too. I could be tempted to try them always loved a supplement when I was a gym fiend will have a look back and see what I can find out might even trial some

I know what you mean though my thinking has felt a lot more foggy lately. Time to get some PMA for me I think.

I've been trying to come up with some systems lately still don't think I've found the golden goose though :crazy:

I think it's fair to say I'm still on a bad run. I think this could've gone better than it has tbh, I was expecting a few more days with a couple of winners to keep it going. in hindsight maybe a lucky 15 may have helped a bit, maybe E/W could help too but it's time to hang up the old Cowboy hat on this one I think

But if Alan Sugar was here now I think he would say something like "you've picked more donkeys than a full time donkey picker on Brighton beach ,you're fired"

Then i would say thank-you for the opportunity Lord Sugar, then get in a taxi and slag off all the trainers and jocks that have let me down because I am far too egotistical to blame myself :whistle::whistle::bigboss::bigboss::bigboss::bigboss::cool::cool:

It's been something :p

Back