• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Early Festival Fancies

I've spent all day on this and chosen 13 races. No blurbs as usual.

Tuesday
1.30 Supreme Novices Jezki 4/1
2.05 Arkle Trophy Fago 11/1
2.40 JLT Steeple Chase Our Mick/Wyck Hill 12/1

Wednesday
1.30 National Hunt Chase Rival D'Estruval 9/1
2.05 Neptune Novices The New One 9/2
2.40 RSA Chase Unioniste 10/1/Rocky Creek 12/1
5.15 Champion Bumper Regal Encore 16/1

Thursday
1.30 Jewson Novices Module 12/1
2.40 Ryanair Chase Sizing Europe 7/1
3.20 World Hurdle Peddlers Cross 12/1

Friday
2.40 Albert Bartlett Cloudy Copper 14/1/Coneygree 16/1
3.20 Gold Cup Silviniaco Conti 5/1/The Giant Bolster 20/1
5.15 Grand Annual Rody 16/1

That's all the BOG's up as of a couple of minutes ago.

blackcat

Mare
arent u the lucky one....on my own tonight just got in had to walk dog...dinner for one..or rather i am cooking liver and the cats love it so most of it for animals :? dont worry luis back tomorrow :)

forgot to say am off whole week of cheltenham :lol:

Liver eh?..Love it! OX flash fried with mash and all the rest. CHICKEN also flash fried with added soy sauce then with Basmati rice. :)
All the up to date BOG's are there now.

blackcat

Mare
Look forward to some fun then for cheltenham, i may take the other half for a day but we will have to see!
Liver,Bacon,onions,gravy,cabbage on a diet hence no potatoes! No sign of the cats will be breakfast for them :)