• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Dutch Decoy

Carol has bought me a share in him for my Christmas present.!!
He's in training with Mark Johnston and will be running on the all weather this winter.
An excellent present, Dave. I have a couple of shares in DD and a couple in Asdaa, also trained by MJ and can confirm that Owners Group is a first class operation as you will discover in due course. I've also had a share in Pentland Hills who obliged at both Cheltenham and Aintree.
Plenty of action to look forward to in 2021 (if nothing else)!

Carol has bought me a share in him for my Christmas present.!!
He's in training with Mark Johnston and will be running on the all weather this winter.
Hi Mrs & Mrs Dave - Dutch - Keeps dads name - usually a sign of confidence - how is the Island doing without the tourist hoards

Hi markfinn markfinn very quiet here at present - we're not in one of the major tourist areas but we do get our share usually.
Our one hotel here has been shut for ages and we're not expecting the usual 'swallows' this year, so we're busy trying to keep the local bars and restaurants going by giving them our trade.

Hi markfinn markfinn very quiet here at present - we're not in one of the major tourist areas but we do get our share usually.
Our one hotel here has been shut for ages and we're not expecting the usual 'swallows' this year, so we're busy trying to keep the local bars and restaurants going by giving them our trade.
Keep up the good work 🍾🍾🍾 hope that Dutch provided some cause for celebration this year

Attachments

• Dutch.xlsx
    66.1 KB · Views: 0
I have a share in him too. Based on his record, I don't think that he will win today. He is 0/7 left handed but 2/2 right handed. Those races are really worth watching!

Hi dave58 dave58 - Yes, I had no idea that horses could get corns! I did consider having a bet, thinking that perhaps the corn could have been troubling him for a while... and he is a lovely looking boy... but my head says Old News for this race.
Sue

Back