• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Do you understand this

Kent Gill

Filly
Just leaving this here - IMO if you understand it and the mechanics of it you could become a profitable football trader/bettor if you do not - good luck lol

Over 2.5 match goals trade and stake

£10 total stake for this Example

Over 2.5 goal entry points -

1- £2 in at odds of 2.70 or more £3.40
2- £2 in at odds of 4.8 or more £7.60
3- £2 in at odds of 12.00 or more £22
Over 0.5 goal entry cover
4- £4 in at odds of 5.80 or more £19.20

Total loss maximum £10 – Biggest win value £49

1 goal before entry point 2 sees a free bet trade = no risk

2 goals before entry point 3 see a average profit of £5 green net or a bigger win value free bet trade.

3 goals before entry point 4 sees a profit of £31.50 net after fees

If 0-0 at 85 minutes and we go with entry point 4 and just 1 goal goes in we would gain a net profit £12.30 after fees which would be our £19.20 win on the over 0.5 goals minus our £6 loss on the over 2.5 goals.

If 2 quick goals go in between 85 minutes and end game we can often get back up to £5 of our £6 stake on the over 2.5 goals plus winning our over 0.5 goals for a total profit more than £17 or if we get to entry point 4 and 3 late goals go in we will clean up with over £49 net profit.

Now do the maths on bigger stakes

£100 stakes is x 10 the amount above
£1000 stakes is x 100 the amounts above

Your Welcome.

Last edited:

MrBlue

Yearling
It’s a great pity that Kent Gill is no longer posting. I’d have loved to pick his brains.
But other than that I’d have been intrigued to know why someone like him posts on forums at all .
I dont see him as an attention seeker. So he’s either genuinely trying to help others win or I don’t know showing off (regardless of whether he actually knows much) .
I actually don’t mind people who think they are smarter than others and don’t hide it in the slightest because I like honesty and don’t like BS and think intelligence is overrated and my general impression is that he may genuinely have been trying to help others but became disillusioned.

Norn iron

Yearling
It’s a great pity that Kent Gill is no longer posting. I’d have loved to pick his brains.
But other than that I’d have been intrigued to know why someone like him posts on forums at all .
I dont see him as an attention seeker. So he’s either genuinely trying to help others win or I don’t know showing off (regardless of whether he actually knows much) .
I actually don’t mind people who think they are smarter than others and don’t hide it in the slightest because I like honesty and don’t like BS and think intelligence is overrated and my general impression is that he may genuinely have been trying to help others but became disillusioned.
On another site I'm on there's someone like this. He is evangelical about betting on the outright league winners market. He says he's made serious money(6 figures plus most seasons )from it and I happen to believe him. I do a preseason bet and would love to pick his brains too but whenever I ask him anything I get no response. Very frustrating!
Hopefully we can come up with something similar on the correct scores!