• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Disciplined tips

after my Titanic Lay thread as been doing quite well,it has made me more disciplined,normally i start wandering off the rules,so going to start a backing tip thread with hopefully same mindset

330 new - carragold
430 new - teds brother

1 point win @ bfsp

Best of with this TLG,not into discipline myself,but each to their own...

Ttm7HpA.jpg

know a bloke,and this info was not divulged by him :) ,who,when nearly at the gravy strokes,asked his wife to talk dirty to him,she said Fuck Off :drinks:

STATS AFTER DAY 4
RUNNERS 6
WINNERS 3
SR 50%
POINTS P/L - BF COMM + 8.88

21/4/13
DAY 5 SELECTIONS

630 WINDSOR - LEXIS HERO

STATS AFTER DAY 5
RUNNERS 7
WINNERS 3
SR 42.86%
POINTS P/L - BF COMM + 7.88

day 6 selections
24/4/13

epsom
250 brockwell
320 gabriels kaka

Hi taff, thanks for these, ticking along nicely.

I was just wondering what's happened to your excellent 'DO WE BET OR NOT' thread which has been very quiet of late.

Regards
Robert

robert1999 said:
Hi taff, thanks for these, ticking along nicely.

I was just wondering what's happened to your excellent 'DO WE BET OR NOT' thread which has been very quiet of late.

Regards
Robert

will comment on that shortly as something as happened that i cant comment on at moment

29/4/13
340 kelso
you know yourself WON @ 4.42 :D

STATS AFTER AFTERNOON RUNNER HAVE FOUND ANOTHER FOR EVENING

STATS AFTER DAY 7
RUNNERS 10
WINNERS 4
SR 40%
POINTS P/L - BF COMM + 9.13

EVENING SELECTION
555 LINGFIELD
Reqaaba (GB)

EVENING SELECTION
555 LINGFIELD
Reqaaba (GB) WON @ 2.36

STATS AFTER DAY 7
RUNNERS 11
WINNERS 5
SR 45.45%
POINTS P/L - BF COMM + 10.42

I got an email from Spurs today offering tickets & travel to watch Spurs in the Bahamas only way i'll be able to afford to go is by following these tips great double TLG well done
all the best
Larry

Back