• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

dancing braves racing blog

i think ballid shoes was given the kid glove 1st run think we will see a diff beast today 1.45 curr
still green will improve but won well enough thinks its needing further already took a while to get going being by
Galileo one wd expect mid dist will suit in time still 1st runner on here wins good to get on score sheet

Last edited:
The king George all week the so called expert racing pundits have been shouting from the roof tops
about jack hobbs last run , and the fact that it did not like the fast ground or soaring heat
Two of the most ridiculous statements i have ever heard ,

factor one the ground he won the irish derby on was good to firm and
was also 2nd to the great golden horse in English derby
to use the ground as an excuse for last run is clutching at straws imo
and as for the soaring heat , forgive me for being pertuse did the rest of the runners
have air conditioning units in the parade ring :angry-extinguishflame: what a ridiculous comment
all the runners were sweating up , i think he may have a bounce after his exploits in
Meydan a class horse on his day and a resolute grider i will be shocked if it can give enable 14lb or infactany of them today !
time factor :jack hobbs won the irish derby in a time of: 2m 34.93s g/firm enable : 2m 32.13s both carried 9 stone jack looked visibly mighty impressive that day but not only does the clock point markedly towards enable , it was the cultimitive ease of its performance
that sets a good classic winner from an average one

Enable 2/5F
Frankie DettoriJohn Gosden
3 90 120 51 121 –
Settled behind leader in 2nd, improved going well to lead over 2f out where pushed along, soon ridden and quickened clear, stayed on strongly to assert inside final furlong, eased close home, easily (op 2/5 tchd 4/9) ok jack older and stronger been gambled all week , but to give enable 14lb cant see it !
knockers might say enable only beat rain goddess , but she can only bt whats in the race , as a consequence she has had a very easy race and is a fresh horse as a result , and anyhow the clock don't lie 11/8 best price but i cannot see her being beaten today getting the 14lb
! won as expected very very easily

I recall another member mentioning that Haggas likes a winner at York.In the 2.05 i have backed Get Knotted @ 8/1 and he fields the 5/2 fav so i hope its your race which gets the win ,not mine.:eek:
Well done@Mick and a nice price too it makes all the hard work worthwhile .I know it's all part of your daily routine but I hope you still find time to enjoy moments like this as the satisfaction of solving the puzzle must be great ( i suppose the money helps as well)

looking at uttox fav will be popular but 12 stone a lot of lead to give away having to be ridden out to win by a head last time has to be rebel yeats for me 13/8 good luck 2.15 uttox

looking at uttox fav will be popular but 12 stone a lot of lead to give away having to be ridden out to win by a head last time has to be rebel yeats for me 13/8 good luck 2.15 uttox
seemed to be going well until 2 out just seen to stop , e don that in her last race not one to trust on that showing

taking a chance with one coming off a break last time ran o beat 13.5 lengths
hoping it goes on from that run blowing away the cobwebs
I am pretty sure if it comes back to her best form it will show this lot
a clean pair of heels today miss serious 3,45 uttox still get 15/2 bet 365

looks like Richard Fahey was at it again after his more fancied of the 3 runners yest was mid div the 2 others finished 1st and 3rd looks like he done a job today at ponti 3,30 his gabrial was layed and drifted from 2s to 11/4
while his other runner got backed right at the off 4s to 7/2 and wins imagine if these connections where laying the fav if they dont want it to win its a certainty, payes for expenses if the trier wins its a dble bonus either way they can't loose if you catch my drift :minigun:

gambled of the boards was an easy lay off but i just let ride !

11 (7)shd [9½]
Chinese Spirit (IRE) 9/2
Seamus Cronin7R Mike Smith
3 90 65 – – –
Held up, effort and switched left when badly hampered over 2f out, not recover (op 4/1) what terrible luck :headbang:
the 2nd sel fell oops

Back