• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

dads army on gold

Apart from Fools and Horses there is not much on UK Gold and is no longer a freebie for me. No loss there. I have all the Fools and Horses on dvd and there is a few other free channels like Forces tv, ITV3, Drama, various BBC channels, Yesterday, if you like old comedies. And of course You Tube.

UK Gold, has gone so down hill it now shows Not Going Out. This program was quiet funny at first, but far to many were made. Unfortunately this is the norm for most programs these days. Cheap, nasty and desperate for the next pound coin.

Arkle

If you like to chill then a holiday on a canal barge looks quiet delightful. Prunella Scales / Sybil Fawlty and her husband have made a few programs on the subject.

Arkle
I have enjoyed simular on the Norfolk Broads and would recommend other than occasional parking disputes. :eek: Prunellas husband also a very good actor, i am trying to recall a tongue in cheek TV series i enjoyed from long ago when he played a Mill Owner.?

I have enjoyed simular on the Norfolk Broads and would recommend other than occasional parking disputes. :eek: Prunellas husband also a very good actor, i am trying to recall a tongue in cheek TV series i enjoyed from long ago when he played a Mill Owner.?
Brilliant series

My wife and I were put onto this by my brother in law - we've since watched all 9 series of it and thought it was hilarious.

You will need to be able to overcome the thick Glaswegian accent though but it's all part of it!!!!!

I've been a big fan of Still Game for years, haven't watched the last series yet though.

I liked The League of Gentlemen , although I felt the recent series had lost it a bit.

pawras pawras you need to watch the last series of Still Game - the end of the final episode is very poignant and wraps things up very neatly. It's still on IPlayer at the moment.

Back