• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

CORONAVIRUS COVID-19

Before you all run out there and get yourselves filled up with poisons which will kill you I suggest you watch this. I did tell you all it was a fraud and the WHO finally agree.

But you merely illustrate my point.You should not have to see how the vaccine is working out in practice.All this should have been done prior to this series of vaccines ever being released.
I understand your point Kenny - but I am happy enough to have my first jab ASAP and then see how it goes - which is exactly what we are asking of any would be guinea pigs who would have been jabbed as part of a trial.

The main difference between our approaches is that you appear to be ruling yourself out in order to see how things progress, whereas I'm ruling myself in with a view to see how it goes thereafter - with the benefit of a degree of protection (the true value of which being determined as time progresses).

As far as I'm concerned, I'm more than up for it!!! (whatever "it" turns out to be).

Boots Boots I had my first Vaccinations and Inoculations at the age of 9yrs they were needed when my Dad got posted to Egypt.
and the same for the the return to the UK.
That was repeated when he got posted to Malaya and return.
When I went into the RAF I got put on 72 hour standby to go anywhere in the world, we were regularly jabbed up for everything.
I never have suffered any problems, so I wont worry about this one. I have 2 choices. Die a painful & extreemly uncomfortable ending but if I should survive I can suffer timeless lung and organ failures.
My choice to me is very easy and I'll have the jabs.

I also survived the whole of WW2, not to get knocked out by the China virus.

Nige

Last edited:
Before you all run out there and get yourselves filled up with poisons which will kill you I suggest you watch this. I did tell you all it was a fraud and the WHO finally agree.

Dear Boots,

These people at BitChute are barmy. Please, do yourself a favour and speak to a nurse or care home worker about what they are seeing day in, day out.

People are dying, and these idiots don't care a damn about you - all they want is bitcoins.

By implying that the virus is a hoax and that the vaccine is poison requires a mass global conspiracy of politicians, scientists, nurses and doctors from every country and every political spectrum. Think about it. It's madness.

You'll be telling me next that David Icke is right and the Queen is really a 12ft shape-shifting reptile from the fourth dimension.

You won't, will you? :eek:

Last edited:

Hi Boots
Technically speaking the numbers involved suggest that it is an epidemic not a pandemic.

And, for the record, the WHO does not agree that the pandemic is over.

In fact, the headline on the BitChute article you posted proves that it is they that are lying. Their headline says "WHO ADMITS Pandemic is over."

This is the front of the WHO website:

20210121-WHO-pandemic.jpg

Last edited:
Technically speaking the numbers involved suggest that it is an epidemic not a pandemic.

Hi Kenny,

I must admit that I was unsure about the terms "epidemic" and "pandemic", so I looked them up. Numbers don't seem important, it appears to be the extent of the spread of the disease.

Epidemic
a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time.

Pandemic
is an epidemic of an infectious disease that has spread across a large region, for instance, multiple continents or worldwide, affecting a substantial number of people.

Then why are all these people dying
They do every year.
I also survived the whole of WW2, not to get knocked out by the China virus.
Nige a quick bit of maths says that you are in the extreem risk group, your chance of living if you catch this is only 95% seems pretty reasonable myself but I'm not quite as old maybe in 10years time I'll feel differently.

This is the front of the WHO website:
I know I downloaded the document to check if it was real.

No if one part is a fraud the whole is a fraud.

Although most of us don't really know each other we have this relationship here like a squabbling family and I know it can be difficult to accept what someone says at face value especially if it goes against what you have been brainwashed into believing. So I don't expect any of you to do so but I do expect you as intelligent people to check things out for yourself rather than believe the main stream media. I also don't ask you to believe me, go and ask the experts, there must be 100's of doctors who have recorded films about the dangers of the so called vaccines go and see what they say.

I have reached the point where I don't think I can offer any more to this thread so I shall refrain from doing so, Chesham Chesham has reminded me I need a zen moment.

arkle55 arkle55 leave it till later USA is well on line and as so many sites have been deleted this Bitchute is taking quite a pounding.

Although most of us don't really know each other we have this relationship here like a squabbling family and I know it can be difficult to accept what someone says at face value especially if it goes against what you have been brainwashed into believing. So I don't expect any of you to do so but I do expect you as intelligent people to check things out for yourself...

I apologise if you felt that I appeared to be squabbling with you. In actual fact, even though we haven't met, I do care about you and people in general and am concerned that you may put yourself (and others) in harm's way.

I would say that your paragraph quoted above is equally applicable to yourself. Are you sure that you are not allowing those people in the videos you watch to brainwash you?

We are all susceptible to lies, and I've had more than my fair share of being conned.

I do not think that Covid-19 is a hoax. Far from it. I posted previously about an IT teacher that I know personally. She lost both her hands and feet due to this awful disease via sepsis. I have family members working in the health service. And another that worked in a care home until quite recently. They are saying the same as what is being reported on the mainstream media.

I also don't ask you to believe me, go and ask the experts, there must be 100's of doctors who have recorded films about the dangers of the so called vaccines go and see what they say.

You are correct as far as any medication, vaccines included, may have adverse effects in a small percentage of the population. This would also be true of a paracetamol tablet or an aspirin. So, yes, some people that take the vaccine will experience adverse effects. We have to balance that small risk against the effects of contracting the disease. It is an easy decision for me. I will take it as soon as I am allowed to.

I did a Google search for doctors reporting on concerns over the vaccine. Only one leapt out of the results column at me - that of the discredited and struck-off doctor, Andrew Wakefield.

I don't ask you to believe me. Go and ask some people working in hospitals and care homes.

ANDREW WAKEFIELD ?

At that time radio 5 did a phone in and one woman told her story of a little boy going for his follow up MMR jab.
Like always when he was on the bus he was exited and chatted with anyone nearby and explained to one old lady that after hie jab he would be going for an ice cream or such like, never stopped talking to the nurses he had his jab and soon they were on the bus home via the ice cream shop but he was unusually quiet and his mum decided to take him straight home and let him settle down.
Gradually she became more concerned at his lack of interaction and to cut a long story short the little boy never spoke again or acknowledge those around him.

I have no idea if what wakefield was saying had any truth to it but this womans story about her little has stayed with me but i wouldn't ever want to offer advice to anyone based on this sorry tale because i simply don't know.

I do not think that Covid-19 is a hoax. Far from it. I

The problem is what will be left when everything reopens. I think Biden has announced another 1.9 billion dollars to be printed, the Uk is tied in to the dollar and no doubt covid will be manipulated.
I think you can call it a hoax or a distraction for hyper higher prices to be introduced. The two main distractions are covid (is Boris clever enough to intentionally keep getting it wrong without anyone dying. Plenty of generals have sacrificed their soldiers over the centuries this is a different type of a war) and the presidential election, before this we had Brexit.

Even though over the years media corporations have cut back there staff, if we cast our minds back lets say 20 years was there just a few stories constantly in the headlines year on year.

Arkle

The problem is what will be left when everything reopens. I think Biden has announced another 1.9 billion dollars to be printed, the Uk is tied in to the dollar and no doubt covid will be manipulated.
I think you can call it a hoax or a distraction for hyper higher prices to be introduced. The two main distractions are covid (is Boris clever enough to intentionally keep getting it wrong without anyone dying. Plenty of generals have sacrificed their soldiers over the centuries this is a different type of a war) and the presidential election, before this we had Brexit.

Even though over the years media corporations have cut back there staff, if we cast our minds back lets say 20 years was there just a few stories constantly in the headlines year on year.

When I'm referring to it not being a hoax, I am referring to its actual existence or its seriousness as a disease. In other words, in opposition to the people who say that Covid-19 either doesn't exist or that it's just a cold.

Whether it's used a political distraction is a separate issue and one I haven't commented on.

ANDREW WAKEFIELD ?

Read the Wikipedia report - quite interesting.

Back