• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Compiling Speed figures.

I should pay more attention and was told that at school. I automatically run Kempton as a Flat meeting and not the jumps meeting it is tonight, I have corrected the figures and the update sheet is attached. My apologies if I have skewed anyone's workings.

Updated Monday Kempton Figures, full sheet attached.

Attachments

• SpdHcap220424.xlsx
    175.6 KB · Views: 7
I should pay more attention and was told that at school. I automatically run Kempton as a Flat meeting and not the jumps meeting it is tonight, I have corrected the figures and the update sheet is attached. My apologies if I have skewed anyone's workings.

Updated Monday Kempton Figures, full sheet attached.
Been some good results these figures are never far away

1714061940043.png

Cavalluccio recorded a figure of 87 two races back which in itself is a feat as he fell asleep in the stalls. Connections went to Kempton last time where he wore a Red Hood to post which may have been the catalyst for him getting away without dwelling. That was over a mile as was his 87, but he is back at Chelmsford tonight over 10f where his record reads 31316212.
He has worn a red hood once at Chelmsford and won. He is on a career high mark but TheBluesBrother TheBluesBrother figure suggests he can win off it.

Back