• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Coder/scraper needed

Personally I think your best bet is for a particular small selection of trainers you strongly believe have a DSLR profile for winners get the all the prev runs of all their horses over x years and for each run have generated their last 5 run DSLR profile. Then start doing some data analysis to see if your hypothesis holds water.
 
Could anyone here point me into a direction where I could find this data to add into an excel sheet?

A good 20 years of racing data... containing every runner, the date distance trainer and track.

I have 15 years of data already... but only winners.. so is worthless in this situation as I need to look at the runners previous races.
 
Back
Top