• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Chelts 2020 fancied a punt

Hi all hope you are all well?

I decided to give up betting since I was last on however the roar of Cheltenham got me interested again, so I subscribed to hrb and here I am again, going with Trends this week, and just picking the bets I fancy most 😁

day 1 trends.jpg
1:30 Abacadabras
2:10 Notebook /cashback dutch
2:50 dutched all 4 of the trends picks

I am quite excited to be having a flutter again , hope you have been lucky and are well

All the best
Elmo

Day 1 chelts
1:30

Well today went ok, the trends held up so I am still afloat, just done the first 4 races tomorrow
Screenshot_20200310_172510_com.android.chrome.jpg
2:50 coral Cup was the race I got most excited about, my 5 against the field are loaded towards stratum with alfa mix, burrows edge, coko Beach and black tears in support, otherwise its just a lucky 31 for an Interest really

Good luck all

1:30 itchy feet, imo samcro looks beatable by 2 horses itchy feet and faugheen, while I wouldn't mind seeing faugheen win I think itchy feet could take this one,

2:10 Welsh Saint, my memories gone on why I picked this one now πŸ˜‚ something to with Trends I think but I am sleep deprived now and it's left me 😒😴😴😴😴

2:50 A plus tard for lucky 31 purposes, looks a bit short for me so just putting it in my lucky 31, but I couldn't find anything I think should beat it,

3:30 City Island, this one looks like a cracker, switching back to hurdles, wind op, and look who he beat last year to win the neptune at Cheltenham, yesterday's star champ, I think City Island is turning up today and while I can see obvious the claims for paisley Park and Summerville boy, I just think this one is the potentially overlooked horse and decent value at 14/1

4:50 Dolcita willie Mullins has won this with a 5yo for the last 4 years, i just think this is the one to do it out of his horses has slightly less to go on but was only 3 lengths off minella melody at fairyhouse, and that was with mistakes, a good run and training could easily that improvement come in my opinion slightly speculative but why buck a 4year trend If it's working for him πŸ€

I have worked hard on these dusted myself down after a shocker and stuck my head right into hrb, the most confident I've felt all week 🀞

Good luck all Screenshot_20200311_171818_com.android.chrome.jpg