• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Chelts 2020 fancied a punt

Hi all hope you are all well?

I decided to give up betting since I was last on however the roar of Cheltenham got me interested again, so I subscribed to hrb and here I am again, going with Trends this week, and just picking the bets I fancy most 😁

day 1 trends.jpg
1:30 Abacadabras
2:10 Notebook /cashback dutch
2:50 dutched all 4 of the trends picks

I am quite excited to be having a flutter again , hope you have been lucky and are well

All the best
Elmo

Day 1 chelts
1:30

Well today went ok, the trends held up so I am still afloat, just done the first 4 races tomorrow
Screenshot_20200310_172510_com.android.chrome.jpg
2:50 coral Cup was the race I got most excited about, my 5 against the field are loaded towards stratum with alfa mix, burrows edge, coko Beach and black tears in support, otherwise its just a lucky 31 for an Interest really

Good luck all

1:30 itchy feet, imo samcro looks beatable by 2 horses itchy feet and faugheen, while I wouldn't mind seeing faugheen win I think itchy feet could take this one,

2:10 Welsh Saint, my memories gone on why I picked this one now πŸ˜‚ something to with Trends I think but I am sleep deprived now and it's left me 😒😴😴😴😴

2:50 A plus tard for lucky 31 purposes, looks a bit short for me so just putting it in my lucky 31, but I couldn't find anything I think should beat it,

3:30 City Island, this one looks like a cracker, switching back to hurdles, wind op, and look who he beat last year to win the neptune at Cheltenham, yesterday's star champ, I think City Island is turning up today and while I can see obvious the claims for paisley Park and Summerville boy, I just think this one is the potentially overlooked horse and decent value at 14/1

4:50 Dolcita willie Mullins has won this with a 5yo for the last 4 years, i just think this is the one to do it out of his horses has slightly less to go on but was only 3 lengths off minella melody at fairyhouse, and that was with mistakes, a good run and training could easily that improvement come in my opinion slightly speculative but why buck a 4year trend If it's working for him πŸ€

I have worked hard on these dusted myself down after a shocker and stuck my head right into hrb, the most confident I've felt all week 🀞

Good luck all Screenshot_20200311_171818_com.android.chrome.jpg

Delboy99

Mare
arkle55 arkle55 .... I can never quite believe it when I see my alerts zooming sky high with the aid of your gererousity. You have to be my number one supporter and I thank you for taking the time to visit. Cheers. ;)