• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Cheltenham 2021

Andrew Mount who may have been a member here at one time, said in 1 of those Cheltenham Previews a good system for the festival is to back every runner, it had shown a profit the last 2 or 3 years, its well on the way this year, I believe that is at BFSP not sure though

I have noticed that every single fav has won or has been placed today at every race !
That would be a nice 7 fouls winner tho 🤔

1.20 backed Bob Olinger ante post and looks a superb horse, finding it hard to see anything get near him
1.55 a large sinkhole would need to appear and swallow up Monkfish to stop him winning
2.30 from the fancied horses I think Grand Roi is best handicapped, outsider I like is Mullins Dysart Diamond, won a decent 20 runner handicap in Leopardstown then knocked out of the race when 7/2 fav in another 20 runner hcap on the course in the Dublin festival.
3.05 Chacun Pour Soi best horse in training, best chance he will ever get with Novices like Shishkin coming through.
3.40 this race is very weak, Tiger Roll would need channel Lazarus to be considered, Easysland would beat this fodder by 20 lengths if at his best but has had a virus and is odds on so this race is for needy and greedy only.
4.15 Strongly fancy Entoucas appears well in
4.50 Another ante post bet i had Sir Gerhard , very fast time bumper winner best bumper rating I e given since 2016/17, the previous best was Appreciate It, and he turned out ok, but was beaten in this race after his fast time in Leopardstown.

Pretty obvious horses for me again, nothing clever

I was hoping to have the week off for Cheltenham, but was called in today so can't really do an in depth look but a quick look i have these which are a mix of fancies, trends & systems
1.20 GAILLARD DU MESNIL/BOB OLINGER
1.55 MONKFISH/EKLAT DE RIRE(w/o fav)
2.30 GRAND ROI/BIRCHDALE
3.05 NUBE NEGRA/PUT THE KETTLE ON
3.40 giving this a miss
4.15 ENTOUCAS/DUC DES GENIEVRES/GLEN FORSA
4.50 SIR GERHARD(fancied this for ages but will Mullins want to train a winner for Elliott against his own hotpot)/JACKS A LEGEND(over 200/1)
sorry I can't pad this out more good luck with everything everyone backs
all the best
Larry

Back