• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

CGMBet Offer

For beginners, step by step. The Advanced Goals Statistics (AGS) module was meant to deal with minutes of the goals but can also help answer various complex statistics. Someone asked if it is possible to find out the league's teams most involved in games where one team (home or away) leads at half-time but loses the game.
The below is looking at the Premier League , 2005-2024 seasons.
The best way to learn that I would recommend is to copy the below settings and then have a ply with other conditions to learn how it works.

1699983952037.png

For beginners, step by step. The Advanced Goals Statistics (AGS) module was meant to deal with minutes of the goals but can also help answer various complex statistics. Someone asked if it is possible to find out the league's teams most involved in games where one team (home or away) leads at half-time but loses the game.
The below is looking at the Premier League , 2005-2024 seasons.
The best way to learn that I would recommend is to copy the below settings and then have a ply with other conditions to learn how it works.

View attachment 140156
...... thanks ArkRoyal ArkRoyal another brilliant piece of work which more than interests me. I have copied all of these on to hard copy so that I can fully play with and help understand everything. Been struggling for time but catching up so shall be able to get around to things shortly. Keep em coming as you get time and many thanks again. ;)

hello friends
im gonna bumb this thread
i ve decided to learn using this beautiful software,hopefully 100%
all i know is to see the upcoming games

anyone knows if Mike launched the software for othersports?

ArkRoyal ArkRoyal yo m8 you have the same nickname at discord on tradethemarket?

Back