• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

CF 2018 JOHNNY HENDERSON GRAND ANNUAL CHASE - DAY 4

One horse Elliott inherited from Willie Mullins who has not been out yet is the promising Blow By Blow.

He beat Elliott's Death Duty at Fairyhouse and also beat Moon Racer at the Punchestown Festival.

"I'd say he's a very good horse but he had a little setback and he's just back cantering now actually," said Elliott.

"I don't know if I'll run him over hurdles this year, I might leave him and go back for one of the championship bumpers, either that or a graded hurdle. He certainly won't be running in a maiden hurdle at this time of year.

"He beat Death Duty. I was disappointed at the time and thought the bubble had burst, but it just shows how good a horse he is that he beat Death Duty.

"He'll be a big three-mile chaser."

Back