• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Guest, The forum software has been updated!
    Please let me know if you spot anything that isn't working as expected.
    I hope you find your way around OK!!!
    Have a great Christmas Guest.
    Best Wishes
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for any problems caused to those that were trying to access the forum earlier today

There was an authentication issue between the webservers and the database servers we are on!
    Many Thanks to those that emailed me to let tme know of the issue.

AR

CF 2018 JOHNNY HENDERSON GRAND ANNUAL CHASE - DAY 4

One horse Elliott inherited from Willie Mullins who has not been out yet is the promising Blow By Blow.

He beat Elliott's Death Duty at Fairyhouse and also beat Moon Racer at the Punchestown Festival.

"I'd say he's a very good horse but he had a little setback and he's just back cantering now actually," said Elliott.

"I don't know if I'll run him over hurdles this year, I might leave him and go back for one of the championship bumpers, either that or a graded hurdle. He certainly won't be running in a maiden hurdle at this time of year.

"He beat Death Duty. I was disappointed at the time and thought the bubble had burst, but it just shows how good a horse he is that he beat Death Duty.

"He'll be a big three-mile chaser."