• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

CDS system 63 trial...

hayzee

Gelding
I did mention this on the 'New' old forum,but it has moved on a tad so this is an update...

The Rules:-

Rules:

1. Identify all runners with an RTF% figure of 100 on the day's Racing Post race cards.

Note: The RTF% (Run To Form) figure is an indicator which shows the percentage of a stable's runners to have run to form in the last 14 days based on Racing Post Ratings.

The RTF% figure can be found next to the trainer's name on the Racing Post race card.

2. Now check across to the right-hand side of the race card to see whether any horse with a RTF% of 100 is also clear top-rated in the RPR (Racing Post Rating) column.

3. If so, bet to win.

System applies to all UK races (Flat and NH).

Staking:

5 pts to win on each qualifier.

Logic:

This is an attempt to determine the effectiveness of two of the key Racing Post indicators when they are combined in a logical manner.

If all of a stable's horses over the last 14 days have run to their Racing Post Ratings (or within the tolerance levels the Racing Post use to determine that fact), then we might expect that today's runner will do the same. If that proves to be the case and today's runner also has the clear top RPR for its race then, logically, its prospects should be favourable.

My initial reaction to his 'logic' was that as far as I'm aware,neither the top RPR or the trainers with RTF 100% produce a profit at levels,so it doesn't provide an answer,it just compounds the problem,and so far,after 94 bets of the 100 trial,at a fiver,the P/L is - £212.00.
For the want of something better to do,with pen,pad and caliculaterer I've noticed that laying the same picks if they were within my comfort zone,1.5--6.5, would be profitable at set liability,but better still if just a set amount,in this case,and a tenner lay on the 74 available picks,even after 20 losing bets gives a P/L of + 224.56. although better than the set liability POI it's still just 11% but workable.
No doubt the spreadsheet and database boys will beat me up,but you can't get away from the fact that even if picked by all and sundry,if the pick is overbet and the value evaporated,it's a nogo long term backing such selections. Best of each...:drinks:

Last edited by a moderator:

hayzee

Gelding
Got to say I half expected someone to say 'Puter says nah..'or suchlike,so I'm now really excited about this :)
He finished the trial today,which eventually had 103 selections,and a P/L of - £222.25 to a fiver stake on each one.
My Lay System within his trial ,stake £10.00 parameters as above had 82 bets,23 losing a P/L of + £244.02,a POI of around 11/12%,S/R of 71.95%,a LWR of 9 and a LLR of 2.
OK nothing fantastic,but if you see this for sale under the GLEET System((Good Lays Extremely Easy Technology at around $49.95,remember,you saw it here first :)

stuartd

Gelding
What you are saying makes a lot of sense, I ran a trial for a while on the other forum based on backing rtf 100% that had won 15 to 30 days ago, and although it had a few big winners it made a fairly hefty loss