• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Can bet365 withhold money??

Hi everyone, been a long time since I've posted but here goes...

I opened a new account with bet365, all legit and above board, id sent off etc.

Deposited 10k as I've been told by a good friend about a greyhound worth having a good bet on.

So 30mins before the race I have 500 win as that Is the max allowed, however it also allows me to have the selection in doubles with 1/1000 shots in running.

Long story short I get around 6k on. They pass the opening show and my dog is now 5/4 instead of 11/4, for every 200 I had bet he cashout was offering me £260 before the race had even run!! So I cashed out the majority of the bets for a total of 7300 and left 600 riding on the dog..... dog wins and my balance goes upto approx 15k.

I then get a message from the traders saying my bets will be restricted in future and I can't have more than £2 on basically.

So I try to withdraw but it's saying restricted area..... contacted them and they said my account is under investigation, they won't say why or how long or anything.

Do they have a right to withhold my money? Other than ibas what can I do?

Any opinions or help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Liam

Back