• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

BIG RACE HANDICAPS

mick

Sire
Richard Dymond Richard Dymond when we do business with on line Bookmakers it really comes down to mutual trust and respect but increasingly even with those firms such as WH when this used to be a given it is now disappearing. It is no longer a case of feeling apprehension Re will my horse win, but rather will i get paid if it does and - or will i then be " allowed " to have the same stake on the next one.!

Last edited:
A straight forward return after a void race and they still haven’t sorted it, I’m seriously thinking about withdrawing the rest of my funds and boycotting them WH

2:30
Sandown
7 MAR 2020ITV4
2m (1m7f216y) Paddy Power Imperial Cup Handicap Hurdle (Grade 3) (Class 1)
(4yo+)

1: Malaya 1pt win 13.0 BVictor A/P
for the Imperial Cup a race he won last year.
He's rated 2lbs more this time around and a good recent run at Ascot puts him bang there with an excellent chance.

Last edited:
mick mick
I’ve finally got my refund for the void race, but it was no thanks to WH. I got in touch with Oddschecker and they eventually got WH to sort it out. Fortunately Mark at Oddschecker new the right person to approach at WH and within minutes of speaking to this person my problem was solved.
I have lost a little faith in WH now, and if Oddschecker hadn’t got involved I think I would still be waiting for it to be resolved.

2:30
Sandown
7 MAR 2020ITV4
2m (1m7f216y) Paddy Power Imperial Cup Handicap Hurdle (Grade 3) (Class 1)
(4yo+)

1: Malaya 1pt win 13.0 BVictor A/P
for the Imperial Cup a race he won last year.
He's rated 2lbs more this time around and a good recent run at Ascot puts him bang there with an excellent chance.
2: Dostal Phil 1pt win 12.0 Bvictor A/P
He has three entries at the Festival next week so if he wins this race he has a chance of the bonus if he also wins any of the Festival races.
He's in the J P McManus colours and won his last race at Fontwell in a Class 3 hcap hurdle and was raised 6lbs for that win and as he is only lightly raced 7yo he has scope for further improvement.

West To The Bridge 1pt win 36.0 Ladbrokes A/P
He's not entered for any other race and ran well for a long way in his last race at Sandown, the handicapper has dropped him 1lb and he has the assistance of a useful 7lb claimer.

Last edited:
2:50
Cheltenham
10 MAR 2020ITV
3m1f (Old) Ultima Handicap Chase (Grade 3) (Class 1)
(5yo+)

1: Activial (FR) 1pt win10.5 Ladbrokes
COMMENTS
Two good runs at the Festival and 6lb lower than for his 7l defeat in this last year

2: Cobra De Mai (FR) 1pt win 23.0 Ladbrokes
COMMENTS
Course winner at about 3m2f last April (good); stamina query on soft ground

3: Kildisart 1pt win 26.0 Ladbrokes
COMMENTS
Impressive 3m1f win at Aintree last spring; not as good since but temptingly handicapped

`

4:10
Cheltenham
12 MAR 2020ITV
2m4½f (2m4f127y) (New) Brown Advisory & Merriebelle Stable Plate Handicap Chase (Grade 3) (Class 1)
(5yo+)

1: Ben Dundee 1pt win 12.0 Ladbrokes
COMMENTS
Ran well in third in the nov handicap at this meeting last year; top trainer won this 2018

2: Charmant 1pt win 34.0 B365
COMMENTS
7lb rise for wide-margin win at Wetherby last time is pretty fair, so possibilities

3: Springtown Lake 1pt win 19.0 Whill
COMMENTS
Jumping has been an issue in two previous runs over these fences; claims otherwise

4:50
Cheltenham
13 MAR 2020RTV
2m½f (2m62y) (New) Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Challenge Cup Handicap Chase (Grade 3) (Class 1)
(5yo+)

1: Great Field 1pt win 21.0 Whill
COMMENTS
Terrific run when first chasing but failed to complete in 4 of last 5 starts; new yard

2: Winter Escape 1pt win 36.0 Ladbrokes
COMMENTS
Close 5th in County Hurdle in 2017; won 2 Grade 3 chases last term; out of sorts of late

3: Theinval 1pt win 26.0 B365
COMMENTS
Sound efforts in this in 2017/2018 but lightly raced these days; unknown quantity now

Last edited: