• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Betting Log [Division]

Limitations of game limits for successful players is standard practice of bookmakers. Thus, they screen out unwanted customers.

I am not sure about UK football, the odds are so tight they squeeze possible winnings that way - whilst keeping the door open for the majority - trying for correct score games and accumulators

What I was asking has anyone personally been restricted

Any restrictions are not a big problem for professionals, because online bookmakers in the world are actually very many, which allows you to open many new bettings accounts.

I am not sure about UK football, the odds are so tight they squeeze possible winnings that way - whilst keeping the door open for the majority - trying for correct score games and accumulators

What I was asking has anyone personally been restricted

Correct in every way . I found that the odds changed dramatically when the betting tax stopped its as if it gave them an excuse to take another 5% .now they offer 19/10 instead of 2/1 just to get a bit more .
It actually did me a favour because I had to stop looking at the odds ons and accs and had to find prices that I believe would make a profit in the long run
Usually from 6/4 and above but I won't bet unless I feel I've got one over the compilers (not very often) this takes time and a good bit off work which unfortunately most people who bet on football done seem to do .(anybody can see the tables and back a 1/5 )
That's probably why football bettors arnt restricted because the layers know with the odds and with bettors lack of knowledge they will end up on top eventually

Real Madrid 2-3 Barcelona (Bet Lost)

Balance: €323

English Premier League
Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Bet: Both Teams To Score @ 1.67 Bet365
Estimated Win Percentage: 65%
Stake €32

Crystal Palace 0-1 Tottenham (Bet Lost)

Balance: €291

Champions League
Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid
Bet: Exactly 2 or 3 Goals @ 2.05 Bet Victor
Estimated Win Percentage: 57%
Stake €29

Real Madrid 3-0 Atletico Madrid (Bet Won)

Balance: €318

Europa League
Celta Vigo v Man Utd
Bet: Man Utd Win - Draw No Bet @ 1.7 William Hill
Estimated Win Percentage: 65%
Stake €31

Irish Premier Division
Bray Wanderers v St Patricks Athletic
Bet: Bray Wanderers To Win & Over 3.5 Goals @ 5.5 Paddy Power
Estimated Win Percentage: 24%
Stake €16

Irish Premier Division
Cork City v Finn Harps
Bet: Cork City To Score in Both Halves @ 1.72 Paddy Power
Estimated Win Percentage: 66%
Stake €31

English Premier League
Arsenal v Man Utd
Bet: Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.44 Stan James
Estimated Win Percentage: 76%
Stake €34

Champions League
Juventus v Monaco
Bet: Juventus Win & Under 3.5 Goals @ 2.45 Coral
Estimated Win Percentage: 47%
Stake €36

Champions League
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid
Bet: Exactly 2 or 3 Total Goals @ 2.1 Bet Victor
Estimated Win Percentage: 54%
Stake: €36

Europa League
Man Utd v Celta Vigo
Bet: Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.1 Paddy Power
Estimated Win Percentage: 52%
Stake: €36

Juventus 2-1 Monaco (Bet Won)
Atletico Madrid 2-1 Real Madrid (Bet Won)
Man Utd 1-1 Celta Vigo (Bet Won)

Balance: €493

Fairly good start to the week:)

On the 37th week of the premier league on 13th May four matches going to happen in back to back. Everton and Watford between two teams Everton have 58 points whereas Watford has 40 points. I will predict Everton will win but for accurate prediction need the help of soccer tipster. Just guess the winning team.

Juventus 2-1 Monaco (Bet Won)
Atletico Madrid 2-1 Real Madrid (Bet Won)
Man Utd 1-1 Celta Vigo (Bet Won)

Balance: €493

Fairly good start to the week:)[/QUOTE Good stuff very impressive . If I could borrow your crystal ball It would be most appreciated. I promise to return it ASAP . Well done

Italian Serie A
Fiorentina v Lazio
Bet: Both Teams To Score & Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.62 Coral
Estimated Win Percentage: 69%
Stake: €49

Italian Serie A
Napoli v Fiorentina
Bet: Both Teams To Score @ 1.67 Bet365
Estimated Win Percentage: 67%
Stake: €52

Spanish La Liga
Malaga v Real Madrid
Bet: Real Madrid To Win & Both Teams To Score @ 2.05 William Hill
Estimated Win Percentage: 56%
Stake: €52

Betting Log is quite interesting. Loves to go through your prediction on Italian Serie A, hope it will work out. Suggest some soccer tipsters advice for 20th May Serie A league match. Honestly waiting for it.

Back